Crunchy Biscuit Bhel. Whatever The Need, We Have The Best Food For Your Dog. Helping you cut the cost of pet care. Crunchy Biscuit Bhel Quick crunchy biscuit chaat recipe/evening snacks Biscuit is an interesting alternative to the traditional bhel.
Crunchy bhel is an excellent treat at any time. Biscuits are an interesting alternative to the traditional Bhel. This recipe is delightful, crunchy and very delectable appetizing snack. You can cook Crunchy Biscuit Bhel using 21 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crunchy Biscuit Bhel
- It’s of Chutney for bhel.
- It’s 3 of tbsp sev.
- Prepare 2 of green chillies.
- It’s 1 of tsp jeera powder.
- Prepare 4 of garlic cloves.
- You need 1/2 of Inch ginger.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of coriander leaves.
- It’s 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 8-10 of Salted biscuits 12 crushed (any savoury biscuits u can use).
- You need 2 tbsp of salted boondi (khara boondi).
- Prepare 3 tbsp of cucumber chopped.
- It’s 3 tbsp of onion chopped.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of tomatoes chopped.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of masala chana dal.
- It’s 2 tbsp of salted peanuts.
- You need 2 tbsp of finely chopped raw mango(opt).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of sev.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of tamarind dates chutney (imli khajoor chutney).
- Prepare For garnishing of Coriander leaves.
- You need 3 tbsp of cheese biscuits (cheeselings).
Biscuits add an amazing crunch to it. Crunchy Biscuit Bhel – Evening Snacks/Appetizer Recipe – Quick Crunchy Biscuit Chaat Recipe Biscuits are an interesting alternative to the Biscuit Bhel is supposed to be crunchy, so don't prepare in advance as the ingredients will become soggy. So prepare fresh to keep it crunchy. You can also add roasted peanuts too If you plan to make it, stock up on sev and puffed rice.
Crunchy Biscuit Bhel step by step
- Add the first 8 ingredients in mixer grinder and course grind this(do not add water while grinding).
- Add 3 tbsp of this chutney in a bowl & to this add 1 to 2 tbsp water(dont add more water ur bhel will be soggy).
- Now take a big bowl and add all the remaining ingredients follwed by imli & grinded chutney.
- Garnish with few chopped coriander leaves & sev.
- Tempting bhel is ready to serve, serve it immediately!.
- Adjust green chillies as per ur taste.
Make the chutneys in advance to save time. Biscuit Bhel is prepared by crushing savory biscuits like Monaco and mixing with a chopped mixture of onions, coriander and green chilies, while the lemon juice and chaat masala enhance the taste. Dunk it in your tea or not, everyone likes a biscuit with a crunch, when it melts into sweet and buttery tenderness in your mouth, plain, simple and sublime. In the last BBC edition of the Great British Bake Off, a few years back, Mary Berry announced that a biscuit must be crunchy. Biscuit Bhel is supposed to be crunchy, so don't prepare in advance as the ingredients will become soggy.