Breakfast Pizza (stuffed crust). Great recipe for Breakfast Pizza (stuffed crust). My love of sweet breakfast knows no bounds. Some of my more memorable meals have come with a pour of syrup, smear of icing or sprinkle of sugar.
Spread hash browns over the sausage and sprinkle with Cheddar cheese. Whisk eggs, milk, salt, and black pepper in a bowl until smooth and pour the egg mixture over the cheese layer. Sprinkle pizza evenly with Parmesan cheese. You can have Breakfast Pizza (stuffed crust) using 10 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Breakfast Pizza (stuffed crust)
- You need of Bread/Pizza/Handmade dough.
- It’s 1 bag of Shredded cheese of your choice [mozzarella cheese].
- Prepare 4-6 of eggs [depending on size your making].
- Prepare 1 splash of milk.
- You need of Desired amount of Cooked Bacon.
- You need of Desired amount of Cooked Sauage.
- Prepare 5 of string cheese sticks.
- It’s of Cooking spray.
- Prepare of Garlic powder.
- You need of Melted butter w/ brush for spreading.
Top with Monterey Jack cheese, bell pepper, onion and bacon. Ready made pizza crust is stuffed with all your breakfast favorites. Sausage, ham, peppers, eggs, and cheese in this amazing Breakfast Calzone. Let's talk about the "Most" important meal of the day…Dessert!
Breakfast Pizza (stuffed crust) instructions
- Cook Bacon and Sauage. Set aside to cool, once cooled, crumble into small bits and pieces. Set aside until needed for your toppings..
- Pre-heat the oven at 400-425 depending on how well done (crispy) you want the crust to be..
- Remove wrapping or Open the string cheese sticks from there individual packaging and cut them in half. Set aside..
- Spread some flour out on counter or put flour directly on the dough and working into the size of your Pizza pan. **If your doing stuffed crust pizza stretch the dough an additional 2-3" beyond edge of pan, enough to roll a 1/2 a cheese stick into the crust—creating the stuff crust** do this all the way around your pizza or half way if others don't want stuff crust..
- Crack the eggs into a bowl, add the splash of milk, and mix together with a whisk until one solid looking color..
- Spray your pizza/round flat baking pan with cooking spray. Just enough so pizza don't stick to your pan. !!!warning… There have been times where I have sprayed my pan a little to early, tried working my dough on said pan and got very frustrated, b/c the dough is constantly shrinking down! That's why I recommend doing a size check every now and then before committing the dough to pan once it's been sprayed!.
- Pour your beaten eggs on your dough, making sure it covers all of the dough, ***think of this as the, pizza "sauce" layer*** touching the crust completely around. TIP: if you notice the egg is very thin and not completely touching the crust 100% around,–beat 1 egg with a splash of milk and pour onto crust, continue to do so, 1 egg w/ a splash of milk at a time until the eggs/ "sauce.
- Now time for toppings! Add your shredded cheese first, once your happy with your amount of cheese, then add your bacon and sauage next….add as little or as much as you want!.
- Carefully place in heated oven. Top/middle rack, depending on prefered doneness you want..
- Cook for 20-25 minutes depending on how soft or crispy you want your crust to be. That's it! Easy right!?.
- (optional) Once you pull out of oven immediently spread butter around top-most part of crust, and chase around with garlic powder. (optional).
- Allow to cool for about 5-10 minutes after pulling from oven. Then cut your pizza into as many slices as you'd like! ENJOY!.
I mean…Breakfast! (Although truthfully I consider Dessert a "meal" and it is the "MOST" important meal! For the Pizza Dough, if you can find it frozen, uncooked, and preshaped. it's a huge time saver. STUFFED CRUST MARGHERITA STYLE PIZZA MaxStix® ITALIAN STIX STUFFED. Hearty recipes and two layers of our original crust. In medium bowl, beat eggs, half-and-half, salt and pepper.