Pork Medallions w/ Curry-Banana Sauce. Pork Medallions w/ Curry-Banana Sauce ChefDoogles Chicago, IL. See recipes for Pork Medallions w/ Curry-Banana Sauce too. Remove from skillet and set aside.
Transform 'ordinary' pork to 'extraordinary' with a creamy curry sauce. Looks great, smells great, and tastes even better! We've paired this low-carb pork dish with butter sautéed cabbage so that you can soak up all of the extra sauce. You can cook Pork Medallions w/ Curry-Banana Sauce using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pork Medallions w/ Curry-Banana Sauce
- It’s 2 of ripe bananas.
- You need 2 t of Madras curry powder.
- It’s 1 of yellow onion; small dice.
- Prepare 1 T of + 1 t coconut oil.
- You need 1 of jalapeño; small dice with seeds.
- It’s 3 of large scallions; sliced.
- Prepare 1/2 of yellow bell pepper; small dice.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic; minced.
- It’s 1 T of fresh grated ginger.
In a large skillet, heat butter over medium heat. Add cream to skillet; bring to a boil, stirring to loosen browned bits from pan. Sprinkle pork with salt and pepper. Add the cranberry sauce, barbecue sauce, water, garlic and five-spice powder to the skillet.
Pork Medallions w/ Curry-Banana Sauce step by step
- Heat 1 T of coconut oil in a large, tall saute pan. Add pork medallions. Season with 1.5 t Madras curry powder, salt, and pepper. Sear briefly on each side. Remove from pan. Set aside..
- Add 1 t coconut oil. Add onions, bell pepper, and jalapeño. When they begin to soften, add garlic and ginger. Saute 30 seconds..
- Place veggies in a food processor. Add bananas and scallions. Puree until nearly smooth..
- Add back to saute pan. Place medallions atop. Cover. Simmer for approximately 10 minutes or until pork reaches desired doneness..
- Variations; Plantains, jerk sauce, habanero, paprika, bacon, jalapeño, corn, sofrito, vinegar, avocado, beer, poblano, lime, pineapple, mango, bacon, butter, vegetable stock, pork stock, chicken stock, green peppercorn, turmeric, apple cider vinegar, allspice, pumpkin, tequila, coriander seed, cilantro, chili powder, cinnamon, cumin, brown sugar, cayenne, caramelized onions, chives, ghee, parsely, butter,.
Cover the bottom of a medium skillet with a light film of canola oil and heat over medium-high heat until hot. Place in pan season side down. Add pork, a few pieces at a time, and shake to coat. In a large nonstick skillet, brown pork in butter over medium-high heat. How to Make Pork Tenderloin Medallions in Mushroom Sauce.