Peanut Banana Oatmeal Cooker Cookies. Check Out our Selection & Order Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Choose from Variety of Luxury Food Hampers and Gift Boxes.
Then, roll the cookie dough into balls, place them on a parchment paper-lined sheet, and lightly flatten them since they don't spread in the oven. Mash bananas with a fork and mix in peanut butter, apple sauce, vanilla, salt, and cinnamon. Drop by tablespoon onto a non stick cookie sheet (lined with parchment paper or sprayed with non-stick spray). You can have Peanut Banana Oatmeal Cooker Cookies using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Peanut Banana Oatmeal Cooker Cookies
- It’s 3 of Banana.
- It’s 1 bowl of Oatmeal.
- It’s 1 tbls of Chocolate -crushed.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Peanut butter with crushed peanuts in it.
- You need 1 tsp of Raisins.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Cashew nuts.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Sugar or powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of Oil for greasing.
Line two large baking sheets with parchment paper. In the bowl of an electric mixer, beat together the butter and sugars until well combined. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Using a tablespoon scoop batter onto the baking sheet.
Peanut Banana Oatmeal Cooker Cookies step by step
- Firstly collect all the ingriedents.now take a bowl add banana and mashed it with help of masher,after that add oat meal one bowl,peanut butter with extra peanuts in it,then add chocolates crushed,some raisins,cashew nuts, sugar and mix it well..
- After that if u dont have microwave u can cook it in cooker,so follow these steps firstly take a cooker add some bajri or you can say sand in it and let it heat for 5minutes. now on other hand take a few mixture and make round cookies of all,then take a tray grease it with oil brush and put all cookies in it..
- Now put the cookies tray in cooker and close the lid and put out the vissel from it and bake the cookies for 30 to 35 minutes on medium to slow..
- After that now check if it's baked well then it's ready to eat serve as u like..
- Ingriedents pics are there.
Add the white and brown sugar to the bowl with the banana mixture. Mix the sugar, butter and bananas well. Add the peanut butter, eggs, salt and baking soda. In a medium bowl, stir together mashed banana, peanut butter, white sugar and brown sugar until smooth. Then mix in the egg whites.