Pineapple Upside down cake. Weekend Bakes To Celebration Cakes- Gorgeous Cakes For All Occasions. Pineapple Upside Down Cake, Low Prices. Immediately place heatproof serving plate upside down over pan; turn plate and pan over.
It is very important to cool the mixture of butter and brown sugar before covering it with the rest of the ingredients, preventing the layer of pineapple and the cake mix from mixing prematurely. Make cake batter as directed on box, substituting pineapple juice mixture for the water. When melted, sprinkle the brown sugar over the butter. You can have Pineapple Upside down cake using 5 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pineapple Upside down cake
- Prepare 1 Stick of butter.
- It’s 1 C. of Brown Sugar.
- Prepare 1 can of slice pineapple.
- You need 1 jar of cherries.
- Prepare 1 box of yellow cake mix.
Get tropical with a homey, classic pineapple upside down cake. They make the perfect desserts for entertaining. Remove from heat, and sprinkle brown sugar evenly over pan. Arrange pineapple slices to cover bottom of skillet.
Pineapple Upside down cake instructions
- Melt butter in bottom of non stick baking pan. Sprinkle the bottom of pan with brown sugar. Place sliced pineapple on top, then put cherries in the center of the pineapple. Mix cake as directed on box. Pour on top. Bake in oven 350 degrees, for 35 or 45 min. Depending on size of pan. Let cool, then flip it over on a serving dish..
Distribute cherries around pineapple; set aside. Peach Upside-Down Cake: Omit the pineapple, pecans and cherries. Substitute reserved peach juice for the pineapple juice. Cranberry Orange Upside-Down Cake: Omit the pineapple, pecans and cherries. Sp oon the batter over the pineapple, gently spreading out in an even layer.