Shue she Kung or shrimp red coconut curry in spicy sauce with pepper corn. Spread the coconut out in a pie dish. Dredge the shrimp with the cornstarch/egg white mixture and shake off any. Coconut curry shrimp in a hurry is loaded with tender shrimp, crunchy bell pepper, onions and the MOST DELICIOUS coconut curry sauce.
Coconut Curry Shrimp is one of our top favorite curry to order in Thai Restaurants. Pat the shrimp dry with some paper towels, season with salt and pepper, and set aside. Heat the canola oil in a large skillet on medium-high heat. You can cook Shue she Kung or shrimp red coconut curry in spicy sauce with pepper corn using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Shue she Kung or shrimp red coconut curry in spicy sauce with pepper corn
- It’s 10 large of shrimp.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of of coconut cream.
- You need 1 tsp of of oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of of chopped garlic.
- You need 50 grams of of raw pepper corn.
- Prepare 5 of grachine thin slices.
- Prepare 10 of or more of sweet basil leaves.
- It’s 1 tbsp of of red curry paste.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of of oyster sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of of sugar.
- It’s 1/4 cup of of pork broth.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of of fish sauce.
- Prepare 1 of green paprika slice.
Add the onion and cook until the onions are very tender, but not caramelized. Add the garlic, ginger, and cook another minute. Over medium heat, add the coconut milk, red curry paste, fish sauce, and brown sugar. Whisk together and bring to a gentle boil.
Shue she Kung or shrimp red coconut curry in spicy sauce with pepper corn instructions
- In high heat used deep frying pan add oil, half coconut cream and red curry paste fry till everything combined.
- Add shrimp and peppers fry for 3 minutes or until shrimp are cooked.
- Add the rest of coconut and chili, paprika and grachine stir well.
- Add oyster sauce, sugar, pork broth and fish sauce stir then finished with basil.
Add to sauce and simmer until thickened, stirring occasionally. Peel and devein shrimp, leaving tails on. Start the Curry Return pan used to sear shrimp to medium-high heat. Add coconut milk, half the red curry paste, and fish sauce (to taste). Add coconut milk, fish sauce, turmeric, lime zest, water, and kosher salt and bring to a simmer.