Sig's Baked Fusion. Then add some butter to a pan and cook meat with the sweet potato shavings. How to make Sig's Baked Fusion By Sigrun ~ Just had leftovers See recipes for Sig's Baked Fusion, Sig's Tomato Fusion too.
SIG is a leading supplier of roofing products in the UK and is the largest specialist supplier in France. Key products include: Tiles, slates, membranes and; Batten for pitched roofs; Single-ply flat roof systems; Industrial roofing and; Cladding systems; Room-in-roof panel systems; Our main brands. www.sigroofing.co.uk; www.lariviere.fr Google Photos is the home for all your photos and videos, automatically organized and easy to share. We provide you only the perfect Sig's Baked Fusion recipe here. You can have Sig's Baked Fusion using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sig's Baked Fusion
- You need of for vegetarians.
- Prepare of quantity of my tofu stew or tofu mushroom recipe.
- It’s of meat eaters.
- It’s of whole filet of pork, sliced thinly about 450 grams (or leftover meats).
- It’s of medium, quick fry steaks, cut into thin strips about 350 grams (or leftover meats).
- Prepare of large sweet potato, peeled into strips.
- You need of roasted vegetables leftovers, pureed into a sauce, or enough red lasagne sauce to cover two layers of meat, about 350 -400 ml.
- You need of cheeses sauce.
- It’s of lasagna sheets of choice.
We also have wide variety of recipes to try. The Group holds strong market positions in its core markets of insulation and interiors, roofing and exteriors and across many of its territories. At SIG we strongly believe that our people are our competitive advantage and are key to the delivery of our strategy. Our aim is to develop talent across the business.
Sig's Baked Fusion step by step
- You can use either one of these recipes for the vegetarian option omitting the pasta from each dish as I use lasagne sheets instead. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/341858-sigs-tofu-and-mushroom-pasta https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/342525-sigs-hungarian-pepper-and-tofu-stew.
- If you are using meat prepare it by cutting all the meat into thin bits. Then add some butter to a pan and cook meat with the sweet potato shavings. Keep some of the sweet potato to one side. Make sure the meat is browned well and the sweet potato has slightly softened.Set aside some of the sweet potato..
- If you are using the tofu options prepare them according to the recipe or use your own version of a tasty and moist tofu dish that is similar.
- Grease a Lasagne dish with butter. Lay one sheet of your prepared lasagna sheet in the bottom. Add a layer of either your prepared tofu mix or meat mix.
- Use leftover roasted vegetables that you have pureed as sauce or a bought lasagne sauce of choice cover the tofu or meat layer with half of your sauce, alternatively just use your roasted vegetables as well as meat and add some red pasta sauce (350 ml)of choice..
- Add a second lasagna sheet, cover a third of the white sauce add a few shavings of the sweet potato, cover with another lasagna sheet, add more tofu or meat mix, top with the rest of the vegetable sauce.
- Add another lasagne sheet add another third of cheese sauce then rest of sweet potato shavings add another lasagne sheet cover with cheese and bake in oven until golden brown..
- Serve with a salad and balsamic dressing.
Microsoft is here to help you with products including Office, Windows, Surface, and more. Find articles, videos, training, tutorials, and more. Some of the technologies we use are necessary for critical functions like security and site integrity, account authentication, security and privacy preferences, internal site usage and maintenance data, and to make the site work correctly for browsing and transactions. Sign in to check out what your friends, family & interests have been capturing & sharing around the world. Steve McQueen's 'comical' contract demands revealed.