Red Curry Salmon. Low Prices on Thai Red Curry Paste. Heat the oil in a large pan, then add the curry paste. Pour in the coconut milk and bring to the boil.
Meanwhile, heat the oil in a heavy-based pan and add the beans and pepper. Stir to combine, then keep the sauce uncovered and simmering while you cook the salmon. Heat the ½ tbsp oil in a frying pan over a high heat. You can have Red Curry Salmon using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Red Curry Salmon
- Prepare 1 (13.5 ounce) of can full fat coconut milk.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare of sliced green onions for serving (optional).
- It’s 1/4 cup of red curry paste + pinch kosher salt.
- You need 1/2 of lime, juiced.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of fish sauce.
- Prepare 4 of salmon fillets.
Thai Red Curry Salmon is an easily adaptable recipe for whatever your family is throwing at you. The family can eat it just like it is a very a delicious wholesome dinner. However, if you have a family member who needs carbs, just add a side of rice or rice noodles and call it a day. This recipe is also dairy free, egg free and gluten-free, if you use gluten-free red curry paste and Thai Fish.
Red Curry Salmon step by step
- Heat oil in a large saute pan (large enough to fit the salmon fillet or pieces) over medium heat. After about 30 seconds, add red curry paste and the pinch of kosher salt. Stir, continuously, for 45 seconds to 1 minute until fragrant..
- Add coconut milk and whisk until completely dissolved..
- Bring to a boil and immediately add salmon skin side up..
- Cook for 8 to 10 minutes (depending on thickness), spooning sauce over the fish periodically..
- Once fish is cooked to your preference, remove from pan and set aside..
- Return sauce to medium heat and reduce for 2 to 3 minutes, whisking or stirring frequently..
- Remove from heat, stir in fish sauce, 1/4 teaspoon salt and lime juice..
- Plated dish served with rice. Enjoy!.
How to Make Salmon Red Curry Preparing the salmon begins with briefly marinating it in a mixture of salt, coconut aminos, and chili garlic sauce for an extra boost of flavor. In a pinch, this step can be skipped! Next, the shallot, ginger, and serrano are sautéed until tender and fragrant, and red curry paste is added. Instructions Heat coconut oil lin a large saute pan (large enough to fit the salmon fillet or pieces) over medium heat. Season the salmon filets with olive oil, salt, and pepper.