Jalapeno Popper Stuffed Crust Pizza. Fold overhanging crust over cheese mixture and make a complete seal with your finger tips. Top pizza with sauce, remaining Monterey Jack cheese, mozzarella cheese and pepperoni. Brush crust with small amount of olive oil and top with jalapeno strips.
Sprinkle the jalapeno slices and bacon on top of the cream cheese mixture; then top with the shredded cheese. Arrange bacon and jalapeno pepper rings over the cheese layer. Sprinkle parsley over the entire pizza. You can cook Jalapeno Popper Stuffed Crust Pizza using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Jalapeno Popper Stuffed Crust Pizza
- It’s 2 of fresh jalapenos.
- It’s 1 of refrigerated pizza crust tube.
- You need 1 of small jar pizza or marinara sauce.
- You need 1/2 pkg. (4 oz.) of cream cheese, softened.
- It’s 1 (8 oz.) of block Monterey Jack cheese, shredded.
- It’s 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- It’s slices of pepperoni.
Brush the crust with olive oil and top with the jalapeno slices. The slightly spicy kick of this extra cheesy jalapeño popper crust is the perfect balance for the rich Pizza and gives you two amazing treats in one! ~Now when you have a Ranch dressing dipper for the pizza, it will also be delicious with the spicy poppers…Take that you Hot Dogs! Spray a baking sheet with nonstick spray. Oh, Bite It basically saw Pizza Hut's Hot Dog Stuffed Crust pizza, ripped out the little wieners, and made it spicy with this Jalapeño Popper Crust Pizza.
Jalapeno Popper Stuffed Crust Pizza step by step
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees..
- Chop one jalapeno into fine pieces, seeds removed. Slice the other into strips, seeds removed..
- Combine softened cream cheese with chopped jalapenos and 1 cup Monterey Jack cheese..
- Example of refrigerated pizza crust..
- Open and stretch out over a pizza pan leaving about an inch of crust overhanging pan..
- Spoon out cream cheese mixture in a line right inside crust line..
- Fold overhanging crust over cheese mixture and make a complete seal with your finger tips..
- Top pizza with sauce, remaining Monterey Jack cheese, mozzarella cheese and pepperoni. Brush crust with small amount of olive oil and top with jalapeno strips..
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Enjoy!.
For this recipe, the base of the pie is. Spread cream cheese over crust, leaving a border around the edges. Top with mozzarella, cheddar, bacon, and jalapenos. When I saw that side shot…. Pizza is always great to have with friends, but you can eat way more of these pizza poppers than pizza and they are simply fun to eat!