Jalapeño Cream Cheese Corn. Stir to combine the butter and cream cheese. Stir in the corn, green chiles and jalapeños, and season to taste with salt and pepper. Instructions In a skillet over medium heat, melt butter.
Instructions: Add the drained corn to the slow cooker. Add the cheese, jalapenos, onion powder, salt and pepper. Add the cream cheese next, I used the boxed cream cheese which makes it easy to cut into cubes and put on top. You can have Jalapeño Cream Cheese Corn using 7 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Jalapeño Cream Cheese Corn
- You need 2 cans of white shoepeg corn (if can't find I use yellow corn).
- Prepare 3/4 of of 8 oz cream cheese.
- Prepare 1/4-2/3 cup of mild tame jalapeno's diced.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic salt.
- You need 2 tbsp of butter.
When the cooking time is done,. If you're a jalapeño lover, add more! Add corn and stir until corn is soft. Taste and add jalapeño juice from… Creamy Jalapeno Corn Casserole, cream cheese, whole kernel corn with a little kick from jalapenos makes this an inviting casserole for any Thanksgiving meal.
Jalapeño Cream Cheese Corn instructions
- Open corn and pour off water. Add to pot on stove, turn heat to medium. Stir in all ingredients. Once cream cheese melts turn to low heat till time to serve, stirring occasionally..
We pretty much have our menu down for Thanksgiving and this Creamy Jalapeno Corn Casserole is one of the side dishes my daughter-in-law makes each year. In a large bowl stir together corn, sour cream, and egg. In a large bowl, stir together cornmeal, flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and brown sugar. Add eggs, milk, and sour cream to oil mixture and whisk well. Stir in corn kernels and jalapeños.