Lentil soup. Save Time and Do Groceries Online Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Lentil soup is cheap to make and full of flavour.
Bring to the boil and allow the lentils to soften for a few minutes. A spicy red lentil soup that is delicious, fast and easy. This hearty lentil soup is embellished with fresh spinach and spices. You can cook Lentil soup using 5 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Lentil soup
- It’s of Chicken.
- It’s 3 litre of Water.
- You need 2 of onions.
- It’s of 200-300 gr Mix of beans, red lentils, mung bean,.
- Prepare of Dried tomatoes, dried carrots.
A warming soup for the colder weather. Delicious served with chunks of French bread, croutons or simply a roll and butter! Use green lentils, red lentils, brown lentils or a lentil soup mix. All it takes is a hint of spice flavourings, bay leaves and finishing it off with a touch of lemon to elevate this soup.
Lentil soup instructions
- Put pieces of chicken meat into pot with cold water.
- Heat till the water starts boiling.
- Cut onions.
- Put onions on the frying pen with olive oil and mix beans, lentils, dried vegetables.
- Fry for several minutes, then put some salt.
- Put the fried into the pot with chicken.
- Boil for 40-45 minutes, then take the chicken out and cut into portion pieces.
- Boil vegetables for another 20 minutes, then put some laurel leafs and boil for 5 minutes..
- Enjoy your soup))).
Rinse the lentils and stir into the soup, allow these to cook for twenty or so minutes on a medium to high heat until soft and losing their shape. Add in the potatoes and allow to cook until soft enough to cut with a fork or spoon. Lentil soup is a culinary wonder. It's creamy without any dairy, satisfying and protein-packed without any meat, and easy to make from a handful of kitchen staples. Essentially, lentil soup is everything we need right now.