Banana Bread Easy Peasy. Easy Banana Bread: Super Simple Banana Bread that is moist, has a rich banana flavor, and the perfect texture. No mixer needed, this really is the easiest banana bread you will ever make. Honestly, this is one of my most popular posts, along with Beef Stroganoff, Shrimp Alfredo, and Baked Chicken Wings.
Pour batter into the prepared loaf pan. Placed mashed bananas into med size bowl. With a spoon, mix in all ingredients one at a time adding flour last. You can have Banana Bread Easy Peasy using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Banana Bread Easy Peasy
- It’s 1,5 cups of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 3 pcs of banana (a very ripe one).
- It’s 2 pc of egg.
- Prepare 1 cup of Brown light sugar.
- You need 1/2 cups of melted butter or vegetable oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 tsp of bicarbonate soda.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- Prepare of you may add 1tsp cinnamon and 1tsp nutmeg powder as you like.
Stir in the bananas Add to the bowl the flour, baking soda and salt, mixing until just combined. In a large bowl, cream shortening and sugar. Combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt; add to creamed mixture alternately with bananas, beating well after each addition. Overripe bananas lend an extra sweetness and a deeper banana taste to this popular bread.
Banana Bread Easy Peasy step by step
- Preheat the oven 200 c. Mashed the bananas and put all ingredients in a bowl. Mix until all blended together. Put the mixture in your baking pan/ loaf. Wait approximately 30 to 40 minutes until its done..
This is a low-fat loaf, too, because it does not call for shortening, oil or butter. This banana bread is really easy to make too. You just combine the dry ingredients in a bowl. Then mash the bananas in a bowl or jug, add the eggs and stir to combine. Tip the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and stir, then add in the melted butter and stir again.