Foie Gras With Blueberry Sauce. Arrange pea sprouts and dried cranberries on the plate. Mix the blueberry jam with a small amount of warm water to slightly thin it out. Drizzle the jam in an arc on the plate.
In a small saucepan cook the sugar on medium heat until melted and beginning to turn an amber brown. The darker your sugar the more caramel flavor you will have. The pan-fried foie gras with blueberry macaron, rhubarb purée and hibiscus sauce. You can cook Foie Gras With Blueberry Sauce using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Foie Gras With Blueberry Sauce
- Prepare 1 slice of 3/4 inch thick Goose Foie Gras.
- Prepare 1 slice of Thick toast.
- It’s 1 of as needed Pea sprouts.
- Prepare 8 each of Dried cranberries.
- Prepare 1 of as needed Blueberry jam.
When it comes to a five-star gala feast, the sumptuous extravagance of French foie gras is never out of fashion. Cook over medium heat without stirring. When the sides of the pan begin to caramelize, stir with wooden spoon to even out the color. Off heat, carefully pour vinegar in caramelized sugar.
Foie Gras With Blueberry Sauce step by step
- Arrange pea sprouts and dried cranberries on the plate..
- Mix the blueberry jam with a small amount of warm water to slightly thin it out. Drizzle the jam in an arc on the plate..
- Toast the bread and cut off the crusts. Place the toasted bread on the plate in the arc of the jam..
- In a very hot pan sear each side of the foie gras for 30 seconds. Place the foi gras on the toast and serve..
In a small saucepan, combine balsamic vinegar and sugar. Add blackberries, a grind of fresh pepper. Elk Foie Gras Sliders with a blueberry jam. The meat was super fresh a perfect med temp and the foie Gras was tender with a nice sear, amazing. For the sides we tried the crispy Brussels w/sweet chili vinaigrette and black garlic.