Beef jalfraizi. This curry recipe is great for those that likes a good spicy punch with their meal. Heat the butter gently in a pan and fry the onion slices. Add the chilli, ginger, and peppers and fry for a minute Cut the leftover roast beef into chunky bites and add to the pan.
Increase the heat and add the cubed beef, cook until beef is sealed. Learn how to make best Beef Jalfrezi Masala Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef at Masala TV show. The extra spices I've added really sharpen up the bold flavours of the Jalfrezi sauce. You can cook Beef jalfraizi using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Beef jalfraizi
- You need 1 kg of beef.
- It’s 1/2 kg of shimla mirch.
- You need 1/2 kg of pyaz.
- You need of Namak.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Pisi lal mirch.
- You need 1 tsp of haldi.
- It’s 2 of largeTomator.
- It’s 3 tbsp of ketchup.
- It’s 1 tbsp of g.g paste.
- It’s 1 tsp of pisi kali mirch.
- Prepare 1 tsp of pisa dhaniya.
Beef doesn't have to be boring. Try out this Beef Jalfrezi Recipe and you won't ask for Chicken Jalfrezi again. This is the first time that I made Beef Jalfre. Heat the oil in a frying pan over medium high heat.
Beef jalfraizi step by step
- Beef ko lambi strips m cut kar lein or us m namak or pisi kali mirchy dal kar boil kar lein ke beef gal jye baki pani waste na krein.
- Shimla mirch or pyaz ko cube shape m cut kar lein pyaz ki layer khol lein or large cube alag kar lein.
- Pyaz ke choty cubes jo bachy heib unko oil m golden pink hony tak fry krein or phir adrak lehsan paste addkr dein or fry kar lein ab is m tomator ka paste dal dein or sath hi pisi lal mirch, haldi, namak, pisa dhaniya dal kar bhoony or beef ka bcha hua pani b add kar ke bhoonai kar lein or sath hi beef b add kar dein.
- Jab pani khushk hony lagy to tomato ketchup dal dein or bhoon lein.
- Phir alag pan m thora oil dal kar pyaz ko pink krein or shimla mirch b 2-3 mins fry kar ke beef m add ke dein.
- 5 mins dm dein ke stove off kar dein.
- Mazedar beef jalfraizi ready hai.
Now add the onion and bell peppers and fry for about three minutes. You want the veggies to still have a bit of crunch to them. Add the onion and the chili peppers and fry gently, stirring continuously. Jalfrezi (also jhal frezi, jaffrazi, and many other alternative spellings) is a curry dish originating in Bengal and popular throughout the Indian subcontinent and beyond. It consists of a main ingredient such as meat, fish, paneer or vegetables, stir-fried and served in a thick spicy sauce that includes green chilli peppers.