Lentil Soup. Save Time and Do Groceries Online Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Lentil soup is cheap to make and full of flavour.
Heat the stock in a large pan and add the lentils. Bring to the boil and allow the lentils to soften for a few minutes. A spicy red lentil soup that is delicious, fast and easy. You can cook Lentil Soup using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Lentil Soup
- You need 1 tbls of olive oil.
- It’s 1 of small onion.
- It’s 1 pc of tomato.
- You need 1 pc of zucchini (kusa).
- It’s 1 pc of carrot.
- Prepare 1 cup of lentil.
- Prepare of Little bit squash.
- Prepare Pinch of yellow powder.
- It’s Pinch of cummin powder.
- Prepare of Salt and black pepper.
- Prepare of Toppings: fried arabic bread and parsley.
This hearty lentil soup is embellished with fresh spinach and spices. A warming soup for the colder weather. Delicious served with chunks of French bread, croutons or simply a roll and butter! Use green lentils, red lentils, brown lentils or a lentil soup mix.
Lentil Soup instructions
- Cut all vegetables in small square..
- In cooking bowl, put oil then add onion,tomato and all veges you cut. And then add lentil. Keep for a while before add 5 cups of water..
- Keep in fire until cook then put in blender and blend it..
- Put up the soup fried arabic bread and parley before serve..
All it takes is a hint of spice flavourings, bay leaves and finishing it off with a touch of lemon to elevate this soup. Rinse the lentils and stir into the soup, allow these to cook for twenty or so minutes on a medium to high heat until soft and losing their shape. Add in the potatoes and allow to cook until soft enough to cut with a fork or spoon. Lentil soup is a culinary wonder. It's creamy without any dairy, satisfying and protein-packed without any meat, and easy to make from a handful of kitchen staples.