Jalapeno Cream Corn. Check Out our Selection & Order Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Add pureed corn and remaining frozen corn to pan.
In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil. Add corn to cream cheese mixture and let. Add in corn, cream, salt and pepper and simmer on medium low heat till bubbling. You can have Jalapeno Cream Corn using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Jalapeno Cream Corn
- Prepare 2 (15 oz) of cans whole corn.
- Prepare 4 oz of cream cheese.
- It’s 1/4 Cup of Colby Jack shredded cheese.
- You need 6 of Jalapeno slices diced up, more or less to your taste.
In a small bowl, add cornstarch to the corn juice or water and use a fork or small whisk to combine. Slowly pour the corn starch mixture into the pan and stir. Add the shredded cheese and mix till melted. Remove from stove and serve hot.
Jalapeno Cream Corn instructions
- Combine all ingredients in sauce pan over medium heat..
- Stir to combine as cheese and cream cheese melt..
- Cover, turn heat down to low, stirring to keep it from sticking and to heat evenly..
- Serve warm..
Sweetness from the corn, creamy richness from the cheese and the random hit of heat from the jalapeno is just the right counterpoint to the mild flavors of chicken or turkey. Make it as spicy as your crowd can handle! Once the butter has melted, add the corn kernels, fresh or frozen, the jalapeño, and the garlic. Crock Pot Jalapeno Creamed Corn is cheesy and so rich and creamy. Plus it has plenty of heat from pickled jalapeno peppers.