Thai MK Duck With Green Noodles. To Serve I use Green Noodles with the Duck on Top and then spoon over some of the amazing sauce. Visited a few MK's throughout Thailand. Mix and match your foods and boil them in the pot on your table.
Reduce the heat to moderate and cook until. All reviews duck noodles soup suki meat thailand platter baht ingredients floor. The various dishes are similar to domestic white pot hot pot. You can have Thai MK Duck With Green Noodles using 20 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Thai MK Duck With Green Noodles
- It’s of For The Duck.
- Prepare 2 of Large Duck Breasts – trimmed of Silver Skin and Excess Skin.
- It’s 2 Tsp of Chinese 5 Spice.
- You need 2 Tsp of Dark Brown Sugar.
- It’s 1 Tsp of Ginger Powder.
- You need 4 drops of red food colouring in 3 Tbl Spoon Water (for red Skin – Optional).
- Prepare of For The Sauce.
- It’s 1/2 Tsp of White Peppercorns.
- It’s 1/4 Cup of coconut Milk.
- You need 1 Cup of Duck stock (I use the liquid from the Sous Vide Bag – removed the fat).
- You need 3 Cloves of Garlic.
- It’s 1 1/2 Tbsp of Soy Sauce.
- You need 1 1/2 Tbsp of Dark Soy.
- Prepare 1/2 Tsp of Five Spice.
- It’s 1 Tsp of Ginger Powder.
- You need 3 Tbsp of Honey.
- You need 5 Sprigs of Cilantro or coriander.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of Thai Fermented Soybean Paste (can get at most large or Asian Stores).
- You need of White Sesame Seeds Crushed (optional).
- Prepare of Green Noddle's or Rice to serve.
I ordered a bowl of "Four Differences" in MK hot pot restaurant. Not to mention the wonton noodles are green, with roast duck slices inside. The Thai people always smile, which makes me very comfortable! Full recipe at (Xem cong thuc day du tai) http://www.danangcuisine.com GET MY COOKBOOK here: http://danangcuisine.com/cookbook/ Check out helenKIT – Your.
Thai MK Duck With Green Noodles instructions
- Mix the Ginger, Sugar and Five Spice and rub on the Meat side of the Duck, Try to avoid any touching the skin.
- Turn the duck over and brush the red food colouring on the skin and allow to air dry for about 5 mins.
- Brown the Skin in a hot pan to render the Fat about 4-5 mins. Then I Vacuum seal and Sous Vide at 76.7 for 8 hours OR Pre Heat oven 210c then Roast the duck Skin side up in oven for 15-20 mins depending how well done you like the duck..
- For the Sauce Pound the Peppercorns or blitz in a spice grinder. Then add Garlic and Cilantro and blitz into a paste..
- Add The Soy Bean Paste, Ginger and Five Spice. and mix together..
- Heat a small Pan add a little oil and quickly fry off the spice mix for about 1-2 mins until aromatic then add the duck stock, coconut milk, Soy and honey. Simmer for 5 mins mixing all together..
- To Serve I use Green Noodles with the Duck on Top and then spoon over some of the amazing sauce..
If you decide to make noodles very hot, you may need more fish sauce, soy sauce and sugar. When the pork is ready, add the noodles. Stir to mix the noodles in with the pork. If you want to taste the noodles again, this is a good time. Add holy basil and stir until the holy basil is incorporated into the noodles.