Thai Basil Roasted Duck. Dried Basil Leaves Packed With A Wonderful Aroma & Taste. Explore Easy Ways to Use Basil for Delicious Italian or Greek Flavor Dishes Heat oil in wok or fry pan over medium high heat. Add stock and sugar and stir.
The basil and the chili peppers are a wonderful match with the duck that is coated in a crispy, not too sweet batter. I've even placed an extra order of the duck to go just so I could have it again later on a weekend – it reheated surprisingly well. Thai Style Roasted Duck Steamed rice topped with boneless roasted duck and homemade gravy served with ginger on the side. You can cook Thai Basil Roasted Duck using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Thai Basil Roasted Duck
- You need 100 grams of roasted duck (slice into bite size pieces).
- Prepare 2 clove of garlic cloves.
- It’s of chili.
- Prepare of holy basil.
- It’s 1 tbsp of soy sauce or fish sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of brown sugar.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- You need of Fried egg.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- It’s 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
The Best Thai Roast Duck Recipes on Yummly Cook like a Pro Make dinner tonight, get skills for a lifetime. Heat the oil in a large non-stick frying pan over high heat. Roast ducks are sold whole or in half.
Thai Basil Roasted Duck instructions
- Make a sunny-side up fried egg and set a side..
- Roughly chop chili and garlic..
- Heat the oil on medium-high heat, then add chopped chili and garlic. Stir-fry until fragrant..
- Add roasted duck into the pan, season with soy sauce/fish sauce and sugar..
- Just right before turn off the heat, add in handful of holy basil leaves, stir together..
- Serve "Pad Kra Poa" on cooked rice (I use local black rice :3 ) and top with fried egg..
Served with traditional Khao Soi garnishes of red onion, pickled cabbage, lime, and spicy ground chili oil on the side. A traditional Thai dish, delicately mixed w/scallion, mint, roasted rice in a lime juice, served w/lettuce & cucumber. We use trusted, age-old recipes that started in our grandmother's modest, coal-fueled kitchen in Bangkok, Thailand. Using only fresh, high quality ingredients, all dishes are made to order and prepared with great care. At Thai Basil Madison, we make Thai food from our heart to your home.