Mini Biscuit Pizza. Your Favorite Pizza Made By Hand Ready For Contact Free Delivery. Order A Freshly Made Pizza From Your Local Domino's. Order Online Today Great Range for Kitchen & Home Online.
Place biscuits on two nongreased cookie sheets. Press down with fingers to flatten each biscuit. Finally, top with pepperoni slices, or other pizza toppings. You can cook Mini Biscuit Pizza using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mini Biscuit Pizza
- You need 1 big packet of Monaco Biscuit.
- You need 2 of Finely chopped onion.
- It’s 2 of Finely chopped tomato.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Finely chopped Coriander.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Sev.
- You need 1/2 cup of Mayonnaise.
- You need as needed of Tomato sauce.
- You need 2 tsp of Chat masala.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Prepare as needed of Mint leaves for garnish.
The biscuits cook up a tender. Simple ingredients that you can find easily at your local grocery store make this. Preparation: Lightly spray the bottom of your air fryer with olive oil spray. Biscuits: Flatten each biscuit in the bottom of your air fryer basket.
Mini Biscuit Pizza step by step
- Take one Biscuit spread tomato sauce, finely chopped onion, tomato, coriander, chat masala, salt and mayonnaise..
- Cover with another Biscuit and garnish with mayo, onion tomato and coriander leaves, sprinkle chat masala and sev over it..
- Serve with tea or in evening snacks..
Top: Add desired toppings, I used mini pepperonis and sliced olives. This is a a easy weeknight meal to make for the family! Place biscuits on two ungreased cookie sheets. Press down with fingers to flatten each biscuit. Lightly spray the dough circles with cooking spray.