Cauliflower pizza crust. Vergelijk de prijzen voordat je koopt. Stir Italian cheese blend, parsley, egg, garlic, salt, and pepper into cauliflower until evenly incorporated. Pour mixture onto the prepared baking sheet; press and shape into a pizza crust.
Transfer to the center of the baking sheet and spread into a circle, resembling a pizza. Made without flour, a cauliflower-based crust is gluten free and has only a fraction of the calories and carbs of regular crust. While a ton of grocery stores now carry cauliflower pizzas and pizza crust (even Costco has a version), they're often more expensive than regular frozen pizzas. You can have Cauliflower pizza crust using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cauliflower pizza crust
- It’s 2-4 of servings.
- Prepare 2 pounds of cauliflower florets, riced.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of goat cheese.
- It’s 1 of egg beaten.
- You need 1 T of Italian seasoning.
- You need 1 T of nutritional yeast.
- Prepare pinch of salt.
- It’s of parchment paper.
Transfer dough to a baking sheet lined with cooking spray and pat into a. Cauliflower has a surprising amount of moisture in it, which is bad news for pizza crust. Too much moisture will cause the crust to be soggy and weak. To dry out our cauliflower, turning it into a cauliflower flour of sorts, we'll do two simple things.
Cauliflower pizza crust step by step
- Preheat your oven to 400F, then get to work on your crust..
- Rice your cauliflower, using a food processor puree the florets.
- Take your "rice" and squeeze all excess water out with a towel and allow to air dry..
- Mix all remaining ingredients and form crust on the parchment paper lined cookie tray..
- Crust should be at least 1/3 inch thick, add a lip if you prefer for aesthetics..
- Bake at 400 for 45 minutes.
- Remove and allow to chill.
- Tips with your favorite pizza toppings, heat at 400 for 10 min and enjoy 🍕🍕🍕.
I've found that this works best by baking the crusts, and then freezing them in an airtight container. Our frozen Cauliflower Pizza Crust is the perfect solution for those DIY pizza nights, providing a nutritious and oh-so-good solution for everyone at the table. So whether you're whipping up a post-soccer practice weeknight meal or winning the weekend with a breakfast pizza, trust this crust! Return the pizza to the oven, and bake (or broil) until the cheese has melted and the edges are crispy and well-browned. While making pizza crust out of cauliflower may sound like a stretch, it actually works.