Duck Egg Rolls. Free UK delivery on eligible orders! Check Out Great Products On eBay. Transfer to paper towels to cool.
Arrange apricots and cooked duck on top of cabbage. Turn in sides of wrapper to just overlap stuffing. Using your finger, brush a bit of the water on the final corner to help seal the egg roll. You can cook Duck Egg Rolls using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Duck Egg Rolls
- It’s 8 cup of shredded cabbage.
- It’s 1 of shredded carrot.
- It’s 1/2 cup of fresh bean sprouts.
- Prepare 1 of minced celery stalk.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of minced green onion.
- Prepare 8 oz of cooked, chopped or shredded duck meat.
- You need 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of sriracha sauce or other asian chili sauce.
- You need 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 of egg, beaten.
- You need 20 of egg roll wrappers.
- It’s 1 tbsp of cornstarch plus 1 teaspoon to sprinkle on filling.
- Prepare 2 quart of oil for frying, canola or peanut or vegtable oil enough to come halfway up your deep frying pan, you may use less it depends on your pan size.
Heat a pan over medium heat and add vegetable oil. Remove from oil and drain on paper towels. Repeat process until all egg rolls are cooked. Serve hot with your favorite dipping sauce.
Duck Egg Rolls instructions
- In a large bowl, mix together cabbage, carrot, bean sprouts, celery and onion. Stir in soy sauce, sriracha sauce, garlic powder and pepper..
- Heat a film of oil in small skillet on medium heat, por egg in cook it flat and thin, flipping once, until just cooked about1 minute.Remove from skillet and chop..
- Stir egg into cabbage mixture, add duck meat, sprnkle top with the 1 TEASPOON cornstarch, mix well and allow to sit 10 minutes.
- Mix the remaing 1 tablespoon cornstarch with 2 tablespoons cold water, set aside..
- Place 2 to 3 tablespoons of the duck mixture into the center of an egg roll skin. Dip a pastry brush into cornstarch mixture and moisten all corners, fold sides in over filling then roll up into a tigjt tube enclosing all filling, press to be sure it all sticks. Repeat with remaining egg roll wrappers and filling..
- Pour oil into a deep frying pan to a depth of 3 to 4 inches, and heat oil to 350°F F(175 degrees C) Carefully place egg rolls in hot oil and fry until golden, do not crowd them, remove as done to a rack to drain any oil. Serve hot with your favorite dipping sauce. I have duck sauce in this picture..
- I also freeze these after frying and cooling I wrap each one and take out what we want, thaw and reheat on a baking sheet with a rack on it and heat at 400 until hot about 10 minutes.
I have duck sauce in this picture. Simply taking a few tablespoons of filling adding it to the wrap, folding the bottom corner up over filling, folding sides in and rolling the rest up to form a roll. In a small bowl mix together duck confit, five spice powder and cornstarch. Make sure five spice and cornstarch are evenly distributed. In another small bowl add together soy sauce, rice wine and sesame oil.