Easy banana bread. Cut Into a Warm, Fresh Loaf and We're Sure You'll Find An Excuse to Make Another One. Combine bananas, sugar, egg, and butter together in a bowl. Mix flour and baking soda together in a separate bowl; stir into banana mixture until batter is just mixed.
In a large bowl, cream shortening and sugar. Combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt; add to creamed mixture alternately with bananas, beating well after each addition. In a medium bowl, combine the flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt. You can have Easy banana bread using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy banana bread
- Prepare 2-3 of very ripe bananas.
- It’s 1/3 cup of melted butter.
- You need 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- It’s Pinch of salt.
- It’s 3/4 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1 of large egg, beaten.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Prepare of (Optional) chocolate chips.
In a large bowl, cream together the eggs and sugar. Stir in the mashed bananas, vanilla, oil and cinnamon. Leave the bananas as chunky or as smooth as you prefer. If you prefer an entirely smooth banana bread, mash the bananas separately until no more lumps remain, and then whisk them into the batter.
Easy banana bread instructions
- Preheat oven to 350, and butter a 4×8 loaf pan.
- In a mixing bowl, mash bananas and mix in melted butter.
- Mix in baking soda, salt.
- Stir in sugar, egg and, vanilla.
- Mix in flour and chocolate chips (optional).
- Pour into loaf pan and bake for 50-60 minutes!.
Add the flour, baking soda, and salt. Measure the flour, baking soda, and salt into the bowl. In a large bowl, combine the cake mix, egg and milk. In a bowl mix together mashed bananas, mayo and egg. In a separate bowl combine flour, sugar, baking soda, salt and pecans Add flour mixture to wet mixture and stir just until combined.