Ham and Eggs on Rye Pumpernickel Bread. Die perfekte Grundlage für leckeren Genuss. Ham and Eggs on Rye Pumpernickel Bread. Here is how you achieve it.
Add ham and saute a few minutes. Gluten Free Pumpernickel Bread ~ Mama's Mock Pumpernickel Gluten Free Mama – Montana. Toast the slices of Jewish Rye bread, then spread the Kraft REAL MAYO on one or both slices. You can cook Ham and Eggs on Rye Pumpernickel Bread using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Ham and Eggs on Rye Pumpernickel Bread
- Prepare 3 slices of rye pumpernickel bread.
- You need 2 slices of chopped ham luncheon meat.
- Prepare 1 cup of finely sliced iceberg lettuce.
- Prepare 1 of large duck egg.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of mayonnaise.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of prepared Horseradish sauce.
- You need To taste of salt.
Add your meat(s), cheese, lettuce, tomato. Then if you like, add a green olive to the top or have a dill pickle spear to compliment this sandwich. In a medium bowl, whisk eggs, mustard, salt, pepper, and milk. Grab a large bowl for the bread cubes, spinach, onion, sausage, and cheese.
Ham and Eggs on Rye Pumpernickel Bread instructions
- Heat a skillet fry the egg.
- When done set aside and add some salt I use Pink Himalayan salts..
- Heat the ham slices.
- Turn and heat second side. This is to release any fats on the luncheon meat. Most ham is low in fat but chopped ham isn't. Set aside..
- Add mayonnaise to two slices of bread thinly. Add Horseradish sauce thick.
- Add lettuce.
- Add ham on one slice. Add the egg on the other side..
- Stack the sandwich.
- Slice the sandwich and serve I hope you enjoy!!.
Add the bread mixture to your baking dish, and pour the egg mixture over the top covering all the ingredients. I added a little more grated cheese to the top. Pumpernickel: Real pumpernickel bread is made using a specific kind of flour called, appropriately enough, pumpernickel flour. This flour is made from coarsely-ground whole rye berries. In some traditional recipes, breadcrumbs left from other rye loaves are added to the dough for pumpernickel bread.