Avocado Egg Rolls. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders Looking For Avocado Recipe? Lay an egg roll wrapper on a clean surface in a diamond shape. To make the egg rolls: Place the avocado mixture in the center of each wrapper.
Fold in the sides and continue to roll up the wrapper and press to seal. Bring the bottom edge of the wrapper tightly over the filing, fold in the sides, and roll up until the top of the wrapper is reached. Wet fingers in some water and seal edges of egg rolls. You can cook Avocado Egg Rolls using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Avocado Egg Rolls
- You need 9 of egg roll wraps.
- You need of Oil for frying.
- Prepare 1 of egg slightly beaten.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1/2 cup of tomatoes or fresh salsa.
- It’s of Duck Sauce or any sauce for dipping..
- You need 3 of large avocados, diced.
Repeat with remaining filling and egg roll wrappers. Begin rolling from the bottom, tucking the filling under and folding in the sides as you roll. Brush the edges of the wrapper with water to seal them. Avocado Egg Rolls: Recipe Instructions In a bowl, mash two avocados.
Avocado Egg Rolls step by step
- Pour enough oil into a deep sauce pan so that it is about 2 inches deep. Heat oil on medium heat for about 7 minutes..
- In a medium mixing bowl combine avocado, tomatoes, cilantro and salt..
- Add about ¼ to ⅓ cup of avocado mixture onto the center of each egg roll wrapper. Make sure the corner of the wrapper is facing you. Fold the bottom corner up over the top of the filling. Fold the remaining corners over the filling and brush the corners with the egg to seal the egg roll. Make sure you cannot see any avocado mixture..
- Fry in oil for 3 to 4 minutes or until golden brown flipping to evenly cook on each side..
- Serve with dipping sauce..
Take a third avocado and dice it into small pieces. In a medium bowl, combine avocado, lime juice, sundried tomatoes, onion, cilantro, salt and pepper, to taste. One at a time, place egg roll wrapper on a clean surface, points facing top and bottom like a diamond. Spoon ¼ cup mixture onto the bottom third of the wrapper. If you've ever had the cheesecake factory's avocado egg rolls, then you're going to love these egg rolls.