Easy Banana Bread Muffins. From Banana Bread to Cinnamon Rolls, Find Ways to Include Almond Breeze in Your Cooking. Great Tasting Bread Recipes for All to Enjoy. In a large bowl, combine dry ingredients.
Stir into the dry ingredients just until moistened. Mix sugar, oil, and egg until creamy and light yellow in a bowl. Add flour, baking soda, and salt. You can cook Easy Banana Bread Muffins using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Banana Bread Muffins
- Prepare 2-3 of ripe bananas.
- You need 1/3 cup of melted butter.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need Pinch of salt.
- You need 3/4 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 of large egg, beaten (I used 1/4 cup egg white).
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of all purpose flour (I used GF flour).
Just grease or line your muffin pan and you are ready to bake. Mix dry ingredients and wet ingredients separately (per recipe below). Mix together until just barely combined. Whisk the flour, baking soda, brown sugar, and cinnamon together in a medium bowl; set aside.
Easy Banana Bread Muffins instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 and grease muffin pan.
- In mixing bowl, mash bananas until completely smooth. Stir in melted butter..
- Mix in baking soda and salt. Stir in sugar, beaten egg, and vanilla extract. Mix in the Flour..
- Pour/Scoop batter into muffin tin. Bake for 12-15 min or until tester insert in center comes out clean..
- Remove from oven let cool and enjoy!.
DIRECTIONS Mix mashed bananas and sugar. Add melted butter, salt and baking soda. Coat muffin pans with non-stick spray, or use paper liners. Sift together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt; set aside. Easy banana bread recipe First, mash your ripe bananas in a bowl but leave it kinda' chunky (my preference).