Banana oats cookies. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders Looking For Banana? Fill Your Cart With Color today! Add egg, bananas and oats; mix well.
Spray a baking sheet with nonstick spray. Mix mashed bananas, milk, egg, honey, and vanilla extract together in a bowl. Stir in oats, cinnamon, baking powder, and salt. You can have Banana oats cookies using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Banana oats cookies
- It’s 2 of ripe bananas.
- You need 1 of cup+ 1 tbsp rolled oats.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of black raisins.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon powder.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of vanilla essence.
Banana oatmeal cookies are delicious, healthier than run of the mill cookies, and fantastic with a piping hot cup of coffee. You will want to use ripe bananas that are getting a little rough looking, but don't wait until your bananas are a year old. So break out a cookie sheet and a stand mixer and enjoy. Line a baking sheet with silicone baking mat.
Banana oats cookies instructions
- In a mixing bowl add banana, oats, cinnamon powder, vanilla essence, black raisins mix well, with fork.
- Now make small size tikki and arrange all in baking tray.
- In preheat oven bake it on 180 degree for 15-20 mins..
- Then cool it on wire rack and serve it in serving plate.
In a large bowl, add oats and mashed bananas. Mix with a fork until it becomes an evenly mixed, thick batter. If you plan on using add-ins like chocolate chips, mix them into the cookie batter at this time. In the bowl of an electric mixer, cream the butter, granulated sugar and brown sugar until light and fluffy, a few minutes. Scrape down the sides of the bowl and add the egg, mashed bananas and vanilla extract; beat until combined.