Ken Hom’s Savoury Duck with Oyster Sauce. Bekijk de nieuwe collectie van Ken Hom online bij de Bijenkorf. Return the duck to the wok. Stir to mix well and toss in the coriander.
Return the duck to the wok or pan. Stir to mix well, toss in the coriander sprigs and serve at once with plain rice Recipes courtesy of Gizzi Erskine and Ken Hom for Lee Kum Kee Great recipe for Ken Hom's Savoury Duck with Oyster Sauce. Our family love this dish so much. You can cook Ken Hom’s Savoury Duck with Oyster Sauce using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Ken Hom’s Savoury Duck with Oyster Sauce
- It’s 250 grams of duck breast no skin.
- It’s 2-3 Tbsp of Lee kum Kee premium oyster sauce.
- You need 1-2 Tsp of Lee Kum Kee Chiu Chaw Chilli oil.
- Prepare 1 of Small onion.
- You need 2-3 cloves of garlic.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of Water.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of ground nut oil.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of Sherry or Shaoxing rice wine.
- Prepare of Marinate.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of Lee Kum Kee Light soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Lee Kum Kee Sesame oil.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of Sherry or Shaoxing rice wine.
- You need 1 Tbsp of corn flower.
Lee Kum Kee premium oyster sauce is the. Put the duck slices into a bowl and add the soy sauce, rice wine or dry sherry, sesame oil, salt, pepper and cornflour. The duck should be slightly pink. Return the duck to the wok or pan.
Ken Hom’s Savoury Duck with Oyster Sauce step by step
- Marinate duck with all marinate ingredients for at least 15 minutes.
- Heat a wok or large frying-pan over high heat until it is very hot. Add the oil, and when it is very hot and slightly smoking, add the duck from the marinade and stir-fry for about 2 minutes. Remove the duck and drain it in a colander. The duck should be slightly pink. Pour off all but 1½ tablespoons of the oil and re-heat it over high heat, add the garlic and onion and water and stir-fry until the onions are brown and soft..
- Turn the heat to low and add the oyster sauce, rice wine, chilli oil and stir for 2 minutes. Return the duck to the wok or pan. Stir to mix well, toss in the coriander sprigs and serve at once with plain rice..
The duck should be slightly pink. This year, we've worked with the mast. Heat a wok or large frying pan until it is hot, then add the oil, garlic, and spring onions. We Learned the best recipes and techniques from the legend, wonderful chef Ken Hom.. Savoury duck with oyster sauce & vegetarian DanDan Noodles.