Multigrain Honey Oats Cookies. In separate bowl, mix together oats, flour, salt, cinnamon and baking soda; blend into honey mixture. Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls onto greased baking sheet. Honey Bunches of Oats Greek Honey Crunch cereal mixes crispy whole grain flakes and two crunchy granola clusters made with real Greek yogurt.
Mix in Oats, raisins, and nuts. I love everything about these: flavor, texture, ease of making them–it's all good! Add salt, cinnamon, baking soda, and powdered milk. You can cook Multigrain Honey Oats Cookies using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Multigrain Honey Oats Cookies
- Prepare 100 gm of butter (salted).
- You need 1 cup of whole wheat or multi grain flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Maida.
- It’s 1/4 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of honey.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of oats, leftover breakfast cereal crumbs.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of nuts or raisins or chocochips (optional).
- You need 1 tsp of Cinnamon powder (optional).
Add whole grain wheat flour, and ground oatmeal. Made with simple ingredients, Peanut Butter Honey Oatmeal Cookies are nothing short of deliciousness. Stir in raisins and peanuts for both chewy and crunchy bites. This sweet snack is great anytime of the year, even the kids will love them.
Multigrain Honey Oats Cookies step by step
- Cream butter and sugar till light and fluffy..
- Add honey and milk and blend well..
- Mix the dry ingredients (flours, baking powder, cinnamon powder, oats, leftover crumbs)..
- Add dry ingredients to the butter, sugar, honey, and milk mix, and gently fold..
- Bring the dough together gently, cover in cling film and refrigerate for 30 mins..
- Preheat the oven to 170 degree C and prepare the cookie tray..
- Make small flat cookies and place them on the cookie tray (little away from each other)..
- Bake for 15-20 mins. Cool and serve. Store in an airtight box..
Beat in egg, oil, honey, and vanilla until combined. Add flour, wheat germ and mix well. Good flavor but it's not an oatmeal cookie without raisins!!! Gaia Oatmeal Cookies are made of oats, whole wheat and honey that taste good while they provide you with a variety of health benefits like improving heart health and easing digestion. Their rich fibre content keeps you feeling full for longer durations, proving to be a perfect little dose of nutrition food.