Hoisin duck donburi. Served with a complimentary side salad www.melove.com #melovesushi #melove #sushi #healthyfood #tastyfood #london #food #foodporn #bestsushi #winterwarmer Place duck breasts in a shallow baking dish skin side up. In a jug combine the soy, hoisin, maple syrup, vinegar, star anise, half the garlic and ginger, pour over the duck breasts turning to coat. Thinly slice the radishes and place in a jar.
Chao Chao states that they are freshest, cleanest and greenest Southern Asian Takeaway and I couldn't agree more. A fresh & fabulous way with Creedy Carver duck legs. Simply scored then poached in a delicious. You can cook Hoisin duck donburi using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Hoisin duck donburi
- Prepare 2 of duck breasts.
- It’s 1.5 cups of Jasmin rice.
- You need 2 of carrots grated.
- Prepare 6 of radish sliced thin.
- You need Half of a bag of pea shoots.
- Prepare 3 of spring onions.
- Prepare of Soy sauce.
- You need of Hoisin sauce.
Roasted Duck Breast With Plum Sauce.. Hoisin and Duck are an absolute classic I never tire of.. As can be expected from the UK's new master of meat, this duck with hoisin sauce dish is not as simple as it appears. Gareth Ward uses ducks aged for two weeks to ensure the skin is nice and dry, which allows for a particularly crispy finish and intense flavour.
Hoisin duck donburi instructions
- Start by scoring the duck fat and cook skin side down till crispy. Then turn over and drizzle generously in hoisin sauce and oven bake at 180 for 13/16 mins or until pink. Leave to rest..
- While the duck is cooking in the oven boil your rice. Once cooked, drain and serve in a bowl. Slice the duck breast and lay on top. Then surround it with the crunchy veg and drizzle in hoisin and soy sauce. Enjoy !.
Tender shredded duck in a spicy teriyaki sauce. Served with carrots, snow peas, sweet potato and red onion on a bed of sticky white rice. Finished with a crispy fried egg, shredded cucumber, scallions, and kimchi. Then stir in the chicken stock, coconut milk, peanut butter and dedicated coconut. Season with salt and pepper if needed – taste as you go.