Duck legs keto. Verwijder Snel, Natuurlijk en Veilig Buikvet, Geen Lichaamsbeweging, Geen Dieet! Put duck legs, skin-side down, in a large skillet (cast iron works really well here) and set over medium heat. Flip legs and cook for another minute or two, then remove to a plate (they will not be cooked through).
Add finely chopped onion and garlic, then pour over the butter, ghee, or duck fat so the meat is completely covered. On a medium-high heat, using the duck fat, cook the bacon and the duck legs until the legs are a nice and brown on each side. See more ideas about duck recipes, food, cooking recipes. You can have Duck legs keto using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Duck legs keto
- You need 2-4 of duck legs.
- Prepare 3 of Star anise.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of dark sugar.
- It’s 1.5 tablespoon of five spice powder.
- It’s 1 table spoon of Light soy sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of dark soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Ginger grated.
- You need of Above are all sauces.
Chop the potatoes into slices or small cubes if you are using them, and arrange them around the duck legs in the roasting dish. Add some sprigs of thyme, salt and black pepper to taste. When the duck is done and the potatoes are crispy and tender, serve hot. Duck is great but easy to overcook.
Duck legs keto instructions
- Rub all sauces with duck leg and let it marinate at least 1 day.
- Put into 180c oven for about 45-55 mins till cooked golden and looks crispy.
- Leave in the duck fat for over night when needed cooking, take it out and gently fry on the pan and serve.
I show you the best way to cook and render its fat. We use that fat to wilt some amazing swish chard. Alternatively, you can broil the duck legs (though the skin won't be as crispy). Here's how to do it: Arrange the oven rack in the middle position, and turn on the broiler. Place the duck legs on a wire rack in a rimmed baking sheet, skin side up.