Best ever pizza dough. Turn dough onto a floured surface. Knead in enough flour to make dough easy to handle. Let stand until bubbles form on surface.
This Pizza Dough can be made the same day or left to rise overnight in the fridge. Make a typical Pizza Margherita or a popular PizzaContinue Reading Mix the warm water and honey in a liquid measuring cup until the honey dissolves. Meanwhile, using a food processor, pulse the flour and salt to mix. You can have Best ever pizza dough using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Best ever pizza dough
- It’s 375 ml of ( 1 1/2 cups) warm water.
- You need 2 tsp of dried yeast.
- Prepare 1 pinch of of caster sugar.
- It’s 600 grams of (4 cups) plain flour.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 60 ml of olive oil (1/4 cup) , plus extra for brushing.
This is where the pizza dough will rise. Combine the bread flour, sugar, yeast and kosher salt in the bowl of a stand mixer and combine. By far the absolute easiest and BEST tasting pizza dough recipe ever. We've baked ahead and used for chicken, spinach, mushroom, and Alfredo pizza, as well as margherita pizza, and even simple pepperoni!
Best ever pizza dough step by step
- Combine the water, yeast and sugar in a small bowl. Set aside for 5 minutes or until foamy. Combine the flour and salt in a large bowl and make a well in the centre. Add the yeast mixture and oil. Use a round-bladed knife in a cutting motion to mix until the mixture is combined. Use your hands to bring the dough together in the bowl..
- Brush a bowl lightly with oil. Turn the dough onto a lightly floured surface and knead for 10 minutes or until smooth and elastic. Place in the prepared bowl and turn to coat in oil. Cover with plastic wrap and set aside in a warm, draught-free place to rise for 30 minutes or until dough doubles in size..
Can't go wrong with whatever toppings you choose. Dissolve yeast and sugar in water. Add salt, oil and rest of flour (add more if needed to make handle-able dough). So how can I call this Pizza Dough the Best Ever? It's simple: this dough is mixed by hand without the need for a machine.