Cauliflower Fried Rice- Chinese Style. In this quick and easy cauliflower fried rice recipe, I sauté grated cauliflower with aromatics, vegetables, soy sauce, and eggs, much like Chinese-style fried rice. It's a healthy, low-carb dish that's hearty enough to serve as a main course. Cauliflower Fried Rice- Chinese Style Schizy.
If you want to try a good cauliflower recipe, then give this one a chance. One of the most popular dishes to order at a Chinese restaurant is fried rice, however, this recipe has a tasty low carb twist! Florets are chopped into small pieces to mimic the look and texture of rice for this Cauliflower fried rice! You can have Cauliflower Fried Rice- Chinese Style using 10 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cauliflower Fried Rice- Chinese Style
- It’s 1/2 head of cauliflower.
- Prepare 1 cup of mixed vegetables.
- Prepare 1 large of shallot/ onion.
- It’s 5 medium of prawns.
- You need 2 large of eggs.
- Prepare 3 clove of garlic.
- You need 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- You need 1/2 cup of chicken broth.
- You need 1 tbsp of light soy sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of rice wine.
Add the cauliflower "rice" to the saute pan along with soy sauce. Add the egg then remove from heat and mix in scallion greens. Cauliflower Fried Rice Cauliflower Fried Rice is the perfect keto side for your favorite low carb Chinese recipe. Riced cauliflower, mushrooms, celery and Chinese spices make this dish mouthwatering.
Cauliflower Fried Rice- Chinese Style instructions
- Preparation: Finely chop garlic and shallots. Marinate prawns with 1 tablespoon rice wine and 1 tablespoon light soy sauce. Beat 2 eggs with a dash of salt and set aside..
- Put 1/2 head of cauliflower into the food processor and pulse into rice-like shape..
- Heat the wok with vegetable oil..
- Sautee chopped garlic and shallots until slightly browned..
- Put in prawns and stir fry for 1 minute..
- Put in mixed vegetables and continue stir frying..
- Pour in the cauliflower and stir fry evenly. Add 1/2 cup of chicken broth and stir evenly..
- Cover the wok with cover for 2 minutes..
- Create a hole in the middle of the cauliflower mixture. Put in some oil and pour in eggs mixture..
- Stir fry to evenly distribute the eggs with the cauliflower rice. Add salt to taste..
- Dish out and it's ready to be served..
In a heat wok or pan add cauliflower in to stir fry the extra water out. Keep stir frying until the cauliflowers becomes slightly brown. Transfer out or push them to one side of your wok. Caulilower rice – Chinese style fried rice with cauliflower rice Cauliflower rice, shredded cauliflower stir-fried into a indo-chinese style fried rice. The Secret to Making the Best Cauliflower Stir Fry Rice The biggest secret to making the best cauliflower fried rice is simply to cook over medium-high heat and stir the cauliflower constantly.