Wok Duck Spring Roll. Great recipe for Wok Duck Spring Roll. I'm passionate by Asian food and more specifically by recipes that are easy-to-make but using high-quality products. For me quality and healthy products are essential in my recipes.
A crispy spring roll wrapper encases tender duck breast and crunchy vegetables, as well as intense flavours from chilli, ginger, soy and citrus zest in this Asian-inspired starter from Andy Waters. A sweet and tangy barbecue sauce is the perfect complement on the side or as a dip. Heat the oil and test with a small piece of the spring roll pastry, which will crisp and turn golden within seconds when ready. You can have Wok Duck Spring Roll using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Wok Duck Spring Roll
- It’s of Recipe for 10 persons.
- It’s 60 of Duck Spring Rolls OrienBites http://www.foodempire.be/fr_FR/duck-spring-roll/.
- It’s of For the wok:.
- Prepare 1 dl of wok oil.
- It’s 200 g of Soy sprouts.
- You need 10 of green asparagus sliced.
- It’s 4 of oranges “a vif ‘ cut.
- It’s 800 g of cooked al dente mie.
- You need of For the sauce:.
- You need 5 cl of wok oil.
- You need 20 g of grated ginger.
- Prepare 4 dl of Soy Sauce.
- You need 2 dl of orange juice.
- It’s 4 dl of Heinz Tomato Ketchup.
- It’s 3 g of Pimento Sauce.
- It’s of Fresh herbs : coriander, chives.
Remove and drain on kitchen paper. It's #wokwednesday and for this week's tutorial Jeremy is serving up some juicy Duck Spring Rolls. Filled with meaty, salty duck marinated in hoisin for maxi. In the center of the wrapper, add some duck, crispy skin, scallions and cucumber.
Wok Duck Spring Roll instructions
- Wok green asparagus in the wok oil..
- Add the bean sprouts, the noodles and orange segments..
- Wok the ginger for the sauce..
- Fry the Duck Spring Rolls crispy..
Fold in the sides of the wrapper, fold up the bottom and then roll. Repeat with the remaining wrappers and duck. Combine well and transfer into a bowl, wipe the wok clean. Lightly brush the spring roll wrappers with the beaten egg. Spoon the stir-fried mixture into the centre of each one and roll up, tucking in the ends before you make the final layer.