Brad's (not another) artichoke dip recipe. Chipotle Aioli, Chive-Caper Mayo, Greek Yogurt + Mint + Scallions, Mayonnaise + Soy Sauce (seriously – so good), and six more recipes for dipping! In a food processor, combine the cream cheese, milk, Parmesan, scallions, garlic, eggs, and lemon juice; pulse until smooth. Add the artichokes, salt, pepper, and cayenne, and pulse until just.
Combine the sour cream, mayo, cream cheese, and parmesan cheese in a mixing bowl. Stir in artichoke hearts and dill weed. Serve artichoke dip with crackers, bread, chips, or veggies. You can have Brad's (not another) artichoke dip recipe using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Brad's (not another) artichoke dip recipe
- You need 2 (8 oz) packs of cream cheese.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of mayo.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of chopped fresh spinach.
- It’s 2 tbsp of minced garlic.
- You need 2 jars of marinated artichoke hearts, chopped.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded parmesan cheese.
- You need of Sourdough bread.
Slice bagette, place out crackers, and watch them chow down. Alternatively, you can reference my Baked Spinach Artichoke Dip recipe for another version that contains sour cream and cream cheese as well. Can I make this dip ahead of time or freeze the artichoke dip? You can absolutely make this dip ahead of time.
Brad's (not another) artichoke dip recipe instructions
- Mix all except bread and cheese..
- Place in a baking dish. Bake at 350 for 15 min..
- Add cheese and bake another 5-7 minutes . Serve on sourdough bread.
Keep it in the refrigerator after mixing. If you're craving a dip as good as one you'd get in a restaurant, this will not disappoint. Whenever I bring this to a party, it disappears quickly. If you love this recipe as much as we do, be sure to leave me a comment/rating below! This rich, creamy dip has been around for a long time.