No Bake Pumpkin Pie Bites. What's better than eating a slice of pumpkin pie? Eating these no-bake pumpkin pie bites without the guilt! This is the perfect pumpkin snack that pairs perfectly with a pumpkin spice latte or an Instant Iced Coffee.
For these no bake pumpkin pie bites, I'm using pumpkin puree. These no bake pumpkin pie bites are a favorite treat in our house. We eat them year round but they make a great holiday dessert! You can have No Bake Pumpkin Pie Bites using 10 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of No Bake Pumpkin Pie Bites
- It’s 2 c of oats.
- Prepare 1/2 c of canned pumpkin puree.
- You need 1/4 c of peanut butter.
- It’s 1/4 c of chia seeds.
- It’s 1/2 c of pecans.
- Prepare 1 scoop of protein powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 tbsp of cinnamon.
- You need 1/4 c of honey.
- You need of Generous pinch of sea salt.
If you haven't tried my no bake chocolate pudding cake, get that one on your meal planning list as well. Equally easy and delicious and it's always a crowd pleaser. Transfer melted chocolate into a small plastic bag and cut the tip off with a scissors. On each ball, squeeze a dot of chocolate.
No Bake Pumpkin Pie Bites instructions
- Mix all ingredients together and roll into about 2 inch balls. Place in refrigerator on a sheet pan to get firm before storing in a ziploc bag or storage container..
Place a raw pecan on top and drizzle with additional melted chocolate. You got yourself the best no-bake bites. You just need to mix together your nut butter, pumpkin puree, maple syrup, and vanilla. Then add in your flour of choice and pumpkin pie spice. These no-bake pumpkin pie bites are perfect for a holiday dinner or potluck where you have to serve a variety of diets like Paleo, Vegan, or gluten-free.