Chicken Alfredo Cream Corn Mashed Potatoes. We provide you only the perfect Chicken Alfredo Cream Corn Mashed Potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try. Chicken Alfredo Cream Corn Mashed Potatoes Jump to: Recipe Weight Loss Tips Before you jump to Chicken Alfredo Cream Corn Mashed Potatoes recipe, you may want to read this.
They are nice and they look wonderful. Chicken Alfredo Cream Corn Mashed Potatoes is something which I've loved my whole life. To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook Chicken Alfredo Cream Corn Mashed Potatoes using 14 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Alfredo Cream Corn Mashed Potatoes
- It’s 2 can of Green Giant Cream Corn.
- Prepare 6 large of Potatoes.
- You need 1 packages of Romano Cheese.
- You need 1 packages of Parmesean Cheese.
- You need 1 can of Prego Alfredo Sauce.
- Prepare 2 packages of Boneless Skinless White Meat Chicken.
- It’s 1 stick of Butter.
- It’s 4 cup of Milk.
- You need 1 box of Panko Italian Style Breadcrumbs.
- It’s 5 large of White Eggs.
- It’s 1 bunch of Green Parsley (chopped).
- You need 1 can of Evaporated Milk.
- Prepare 1 cup of All Purpose Flour.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Butter.
Before you jump to Chicken Alfredo Cream Corn Mashed Potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow. The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons why this is so. Poor diet is one factor in health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Chicken Alfredo Cream Corn Mashed Potatoes instructions.
Chicken Alfredo Cream Corn Mashed Potatoes instructions
- Preheat oven to 450..
- Prepare a bowl of flour, a bowl of panko breadcrumbs and a bowl of the 5 eggs cracked into bowl and add the chopped parsley to the egg then set aside..
- Wash off chicken breasts and then dip each piece in the bowl of flour..
- Next after the flour coating dip the chicken in the egg and parsley mixture.
- Then dip the chicken into the panko italian style breadcrumbs you set aside in the bowl make sure to completely coat all sides.
- In a frying pan add one cup cooking oil and one cup butter and bring to a boil on medium to high heat..
- Fry the coated chicken till golden browned on all sides and once done place into a deep baking dish cut slits in each piece of chicken to asure it fully cooks all the way through.
- For Alfredo Sauce: in a frying pan heat to a boil 1 can of evaporated milk, 2 tablespoons butter, 1 cup flour and 2 cups romano and 2 cups parmesean.
- Once brought to a boil let thicken and add the jar of prego alfredo sauce and let simmer on low heat till all ingredients are evenly mixed and take alfredo sauce off heat.
- With the crisped chicken breasts in the deep baking dish pour your alfredo sauce ontop of all the chicken and then top with more romano and parmesean. (We used 2 more cups parmesean and romano cheeses to make it extra cheesy) however you may add how much you want for how cheesy you want to make it. After you cover with your last layer of cheese top with more chopped parsley and stick it in the oven for 45 min at 450 constantly checking it.
- Once the chicken is fully cooked and all the cheese had melted make sure chicken is cooked all the way through and once tender let it sit aside for 10 min before yu serve.
- For Mashed Potatoes: bring to a boil 6 large potatoes pre peeled and washed.
- Once potatoes are fully tender prepare to mash them(we do the fork test. If theyr fully cooked poke them with a fork and the fork will go all the way through and it will be soft).
- To mash the potatoes use a potato masher or you can cut them into quarter pieces and then take a mixer to them and add the one stick of butter and 4 cups milk till thickened if needed you can add more milk.
- Once you have worked all the lumps out of the mashed potatoes add salt and pepper to taste.
Wash off chicken breasts and then dip each piece in the bowl of flour. Next after the flour coating dip the chicken in the egg and parsley mixture. Here is how you cook it. Chicken Alfredo Cream Corn Mashed Potatoes instructions. Wash off chicken breasts and then dip each piece in the bowl of flour.