Fennel And Preserved Duck. Check Out our Selection & Order Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! STIR FRY,,,,,Thinly slice cooked preserved duck leg and fennel.
Tie breasts together with cooking string. Transfer the spices to a large bowl and add the water, fennel bulb and fronds,. It should keep in the fridge for a few months, seeing you through a whole summer's worth of (preferably al fresco) meals. You can have Fennel And Preserved Duck using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fennel And Preserved Duck
- Prepare 1 of fennel bulb.
- Prepare 1 of preserved duck leg.
- It’s 1 tbsp of light soy sauce.
- Prepare of baked rice with fennel and preserved duck leg.
- Prepare 2 cup of cooked white rice.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of light soy sauce.
Remove the leaves from the stalk to preserve fennel tops. Freeze small portions of fennel in an ice cube tray. You can also preserve the fresh stalks and stems of wild fennel by making fennel sauerkraut, which also works well with the bulbs of garden fennel. High summer is a busy time if you are into wild fennel because the plant is both setting seeds and is in full flower.
Fennel And Preserved Duck instructions
- Quick blanch preserved duck leg in boiling water then drain.
- Wash the rice grain then fill with water then add the preserved duck and cook as usual in a rice cooker.
- STIR FRY,,,,,Thinly slice cooked preserved duck leg and fennel.
- In non stick pan stir fry preserved duck and fennel for 3 minute then add light soy sauce and stir fry another 3 minute.
- ,Cooked rice as usual then add light soy sauce and mix well set aside, SERVE HOT.
Cover it with cooking liquid and a top layer of olive oil and seal the lid. Now heat a couple of tablespoons of olive oil in a tagine or large shallow pan with a lid and brown the chicken pieces nicely, all over. When golden brown, add the fennel, onion and stalks of a small bunch of fresh coriander (retaining the leaves for later). Once the fennel bulbs are blanched put them in a plastic or glass storage container. Tightly seal it with a lid and freeze them.