Banana coconut oats cookies. The flavors of banana, coconut, and oats pair perfectly in fluffy, hearty cookies that make a perfect snack! Beat in the egg and vanilla. Combine the flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg and cloves; stir into the creamed mixture until well blended.
In a small bowl, whisk together the mashed banana, maple syrup, oil and vanilla. Pour onto dry mixture and fold together very well. Mix with a fork until it becomes an evenly mixed, thick batter. You can have Banana coconut oats cookies using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Banana coconut oats cookies
- Prepare 2 of ripe bananas.
- You need 1/2 cup of quick 1min oats.
- It’s 1/2 cup of unsweetened coconut flakes.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of cocoa pebbles (sweetened corn-flakes).
- You need 1 of big tbsp honey.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of oil.
If you plan on using add-ins like chocolate chips, mix them into the cookie batter at this time. HOW TO MAKE OATMEAL BANANA COOKIES. Mash the bananas in a mixing bowl. Mix the oats and vanilla extract into the banana.
Banana coconut oats cookies instructions
- Mash all the above ingredients together. I used cocoa pebble as an alternate to chocolate chip. Pre-heat oven to 350 deg Fahrenheit. Line baking tray with parchment paper. Take an ice-cream scooper and take one scoop of batter and place on parchment paper pressing lightly giving it a flattening cookie shape.Bake for 20min till it turns slightly brown. Store in a ziploc bag for freshness..
Scoop the dough onto a greased cookie sheet in rounded tablespoons. Let cool on a wire rack. Mash the banana and stir in the coconut sugar, peanut butter, vanilla, cinnamon and salt. Add in the quick oats, almond flour, baking powder and mix until a dough forms. Mix together the mashed bananas, oats, and coconut.