Chinese Duck Liver Sausage Rice Roll. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, chinese duck liver sausage rice roll. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I'm gonna make it a bit tasty.
Chinese sausage • duck liver sausage / Yuen Cheong ) • Shao Xing wine • light soy sauce • Scallion for garnish • rice • Dang GUI (optional add on) LeeGoh Chinese Sausage And Beancurd Skin In Chicken Broth As I mentioned above, any sort of livers and naughty bits will work here. I normally use duck or goose giblets, but upland game bird giblets are excellent, as would ground deer liver and heart. The trick to good dirty rice, at least to me, is to get a succession of crusts on the bottom of the frying pan that you scrape away with a wooden spoon. You can have Chinese Duck Liver Sausage Rice Roll using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chinese Duck Liver Sausage Rice Roll
- Prepare 2 cup of rice.
- It’s 2 tbsp of light soy sauce.
- It’s 3 each of chinese duck liver sausage and one leek.
- It’s of garnish.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of toasted white sesame seeds.
Boudin (also spelled boudain), if you're not familiar with it, is a sausage that's stuffed with pork, liver, rice, and a host of aromatics and spices. Stir in rice wine, soy sauce, oyster sauce, sesame oil, salt, and white pepper and. Rice Noodles Dried Noodles Dried Bean Curd Sheets Spring Roll Wrappers, Rice Papers Sweet Potato Noodles Fresh Noodles. Tea Cups Blue Peony Porcelain Dinnerware Rake Wave Peony Porcelain Dinnerware Porcelain Chinese Soup Spoons, Rice Spoons Blue Fish Porcelain.
Chinese Duck Liver Sausage Rice Roll instructions
- pill off sausage skin and steam with leek for 10 minute then add light soy sauce and steam for another 5 minute.
- pour all ingredient onto cooked rice and mix well then let it cool down then sharp it like a shushi and refrigerate for 10 minute and serve top sesame seeds.
- BELOW ARE FEW RECIPE USING DUCK LIVER SAUSAGE.
Chinese sausage & liver sausage are great. Eel claypot rice is also excellent. Gene Soo: The BEST claypot rice in HK if not the world. The one I would go for is the chinese sausage claypot rice. The bacon and choose is amazing!!!