Chinese Sausage And Liver Sausage In Shao Xing Wine And Soy Sauce Baked Rice. Check Out our Selection & Order Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! It's dry-cured, hard to touch, sweetened, and seasoned with rose water, rice wine, and soy sauce.
Chinese Sausage And Liver Sausage In Shao Xing Wine And Soy Sauce Baked Rice Recipe by LeeGoh. Great recipe for Chinese Sausage And Liver Sausage In Shao Xing Wine And Soy Sauce Baked Rice. Liver Sausage Sausage Bread Sausage Recipes Gluten Free Recipes My Recipes Vegan Recipes Dish Garden Low Carb Bread Food Print. You can have Chinese Sausage And Liver Sausage In Shao Xing Wine And Soy Sauce Baked Rice using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chinese Sausage And Liver Sausage In Shao Xing Wine And Soy Sauce Baked Rice
- Prepare of 1 smoked duck (optional add on).
- Prepare 3 of Chinese sausage.
- You need 3 of duck liver sausage / Yuen Cheong ).
- You need 2 tbsp of Shao Xing wine.
- Prepare 6 tbsp of light soy sauce.
- It’s of Scallion for garnish.
- You need 3 cups of rice.
- It’s 5 slice of Dang GUI (optional add on).
Ingredients: Pork, Duck Liver, Sugar, Grain Alcohol, Soy Sauce (Soybean, Wheat, Salt, Sodium Benzoate), Thick Sauce (Black Strap Molasses, Caramel Color, Corn Syrup), Salt, Collagen Casing, Ginger, Monosodium Glutamate, Sodium Nitrite, Dried Citrus Flour. Store in room temperature (Refrigerate after open the vacuum package. The most common and simple way to cook Chinese sausage is to steam it in a rice cooker with or without rice. When steaming the sausage along with rice, the rice absorbs all the delicious flavors and fat from the Chinese sausage, making it utterly delicious.
Chinese Sausage And Liver Sausage In Shao Xing Wine And Soy Sauce Baked Rice instructions
- If using smoked duck, Quick blanch in boiling hot water to remove excessive oil first.
- Under running water remove the casing of the sausage then slice it up and steam in for 30 minutes, then add in the Shao Xing wine and light Sao sauce and continue to steam for another 10 minutes.
- Cook rice as usual then simply pour all the sausage and its sauce and baked for another 10 minutes.
- To serve then garnish with fresh scallion on Chinese sausage and liver sausage in Shao Xing wine and soy sauce baked rice.
- CNY 2020 remake Chinese liver sausage and Chinese sausage with Dang GUI baked rice.
You can then slice the sausage thinly and serve over the rice with some raw garlic sprouts. Scrape into a bowl and set aside. Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Any-night-of-the-week Gobi gosht. false. Chinese sausages There are several varieties of Chinese sausages. For this dish, we want to use lap cheong (腊肠), a Cantonese style sausage made from pork and pork fat, sweetened and seasoned with rose water, rice wine, and soy sauce.