Homemade Brown Sugar Banana Bread. Cut a corner from the plastic bag, and squeeze the mashed bananas into the bowl of brown sugar mixture. In a large bowl, cream together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Stir in the eggs one at a time, beating well with each addition.
In a large bowl blend the egg whites, oil, brown sugar, vanilla, and mashed bananas with an electric mixer until creamy. Add dry ingredients to wet and with a few swift strokes blend by hand until smooth. In large mixing bowl, whisk together flour, brown sugar, baking soda, salt and cinnamon. You can have Homemade Brown Sugar Banana Bread using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Homemade Brown Sugar Banana Bread
- You need 4 of Over ripe bananas.
- It’s 2 cup of All purpose flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 cup of Brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- You need 1 tsp of Baking soda.
- You need 1/4 cup of Milk.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Honey (optional).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Butter.
In another bowl mix together mashed banana, sour cream, eggs, melted butter and vanilla. Fold dry ingredients into wet ingredients until just combined. Amazing banana bread—the brown sugar gives it a richer, deeper flavor. Add the butter and sugar into a bowl, and mix on high speed until lightened in color and texture, two to three minutes.
Homemade Brown Sugar Banana Bread instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- Melt butter until softened in the microwave..
- Add brown sugar, eggs, vanilla extract, and melted butter together in a medium bowl. Combine..
- Add in bananas and mash until fully combined..
- In a separate bowl combine remaining ingredients..
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and mix..
- Pour into a greased loaf pan and bake for 55 minutes..
- Let cool for 20 minutes then enjoy..
Add the salt, baking powder, and baking soda, and mix until thoroughly blended. Add the flour, and stir until the flour is incorporated and you have a sandy texture. Gradually add the already whisked eggs to the mixture. Sift together the dry ingredients and stir into the batter. Transfer the batter to the prepared loaf tin.