Slow Cooker Thai Green Curry Chicken. Deals Everyday for Your Kitchen and Home. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Huge Selection on Second Hand Books.
Gently fry the Thai green curry paste in a dry non-stick frying pan until fragrant, then pour in the coconut milk. Mix well until smooth then take off the heat. Sear the chicken in batches in a few tablespoons of oil, seasoning with salt and pepper as you go. You can cook Slow Cooker Thai Green Curry Chicken using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Slow Cooker Thai Green Curry Chicken
- It’s 2 lbs of boneless, skinless chicken breasts or thighs, diced.
- Prepare 8 oz of frozen spinach, thawed.
- It’s 8 oz of frozen carrots, thawed.
- Prepare 1 can (13.5 oz) of full fat coconut milk.
- Prepare 4-6 tbsp of green/red curry paste.
- You need 1 tbsp of lime juice.
Transfer to the slow cooker and spoon over the Thai green curry paste and drizzle over the soy sauce. Stir in the peppers, green beans, chilli, and coconut milk. This simple recipe combines coconut milk, green curry paste, garlic, chicken, and vegetables to create an easy and tasty meal. Transfer browned chicken to the bowl of a slow cooker,.
Slow Cooker Thai Green Curry Chicken instructions
- Layer chicken on the bottom of the slow cooker..
- Place the spinach and carrots on top of the chicken..
- In a small bowl, whisk together coconut milk, green/red curry paste, and lime juice..
- Pour the mixture on top of the chicken, spinach, and carrots..
- Cook on low for 6 hours..
Cut the chicken thighs into large chunks and place in the slow cooker. Peel and slice the shallots and roughly chop the pepper. Cut the pieces of corn and sugar snap peas in half. Place all of this in the slow cooker with the chicken and season with the black pepper and roughly chopped coriander. Put the chicken, onion and red pepper in the slow cooker.