Lemon Garlic Shrimp Pasta. The best place for your Italian favourites. Shipped at fixed rates around the world! Find and order your favourite Italian food!
Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Add the shrimp, white wine, lemon juice, and red pepper flakes. Stir in the black pepper, parsley, and lemon zest before tossing with the angel hair pasta. You can have Lemon Garlic Shrimp Pasta using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Lemon Garlic Shrimp Pasta
- It’s of Olive oil.
- Prepare of Butter.
- Prepare 4 cloves of Garlic – sliced into tiny bits.
- It’s of Ground Red Pepper.
- Prepare of Large Shrimps.
- It’s of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of Dried Oregano.
- Prepare of Parmesan.
- You need of Parsley.
- You need of Pasta.
- You need 1 of Lemon.
Add the shrimp in a single layer. Cook the pasta and finish the sauce: Add the pasta to the boiling water and cook until al dente. Once the shrimp are cooked, remove them from the pan and set aside. Add a little more butter (or olive oil) to the pan and fry the garlic for a few seconds before adding the cream, lemon juice and parsley.
Lemon Garlic Shrimp Pasta step by step
- Heal olive oil in a pan and add a cube of butter.
- Cook shrimp in the heated pan and add the tiny bits of garlic.
- Add salt and pepper then a tbsp of dried oregano.
- Add the pasta and another cube of butter.
- Sprinkle parsley and squeeze the lemon to the mixture.
Add garlic and crushed red pepper, cook until fragrant. Toss in shrimp, salt and pepper to taste, and stir until shrimp start to turn pink, but are not fully cooked. This Lemon Garlic Shrimp Pasta recipe is a great alternative when the temptation strikes to call for takeout. You'll have the best of both worlds: a restaurant-quality meal that you can get on the table fast, perfect for busy weeknights. It's one of those easy recipes using simple pantry staples and freezer ingredients that you may already have on hand.