Slow cooked duck w/ vegetable sushi rolls. Lay the duck legs on top and season with the seaweed or salt. They're made with smoked duck breast, cucumbers, and spring onions rolled up with sushi rice and served with a blackberry dipping sauce that will go with the entire spread. Summer is the time of year where we are called outdoor for picnics and al fresco dinner parties.
Place it upside down on a roasting tray and roast for one hour. Then turn the duck the right side up, drain off any fat from the tray and roast for another hour. While you allow the duck to cool, make your remoulade. You can cook Slow cooked duck w/ vegetable sushi rolls using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Slow cooked duck w/ vegetable sushi rolls
- It’s 2 of medium pak choi.
- It’s 3 of spring onions.
- You need 40 g of ginger.
- You need 3 of Garlic cloves.
- You need 1 of chicken stock cube.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of hoisin sauce.
- You need 3 Tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need 4 of star anise.
- It’s 2 of duck legs.
- You need 100 g of Arborio rice.
- You need 2 of medium carrots.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of mirin.
- It’s 1 of lemon.
- It’s 200 ml of boiled water.
- You need 2 sheets of nori.
- Prepare of Dried seaweed seasoning (use salt if you do not have it).
The Sushi Sushi menu is constantly evolving, bringing you all the traditional sushi favourites along with a stream of Japanese-inspired innovations. Check out our exciting range including hand rolls, sushi packs and platters, deluxe nigiri and inari, sliders, sushi sandwiches, and more new products on their way. Thai Curry (Peanut Sauce Curry)Slow cooked w/ broccoli & bell peppers in a thick peanut curry sauce. ♦- Gluten. Order online from Ooka Sushi & Asian Cuisine on MenuPages.
Slow cooked duck w/ vegetable sushi rolls step by step
- Cut the base root of the pak choi's off and add to a slow cooker. Keep the leaves and stalks to one side. Snap the spring onions in the middle, crush the garlic with the skin on, and slice the ginger (skins on). Add all to the slow cooker along with the hoisin sauce, soy sauce, 3 star anise, the boiled water and then crumble in the stock cube. Lay the duck legs on top and season with the seaweed or salt. Cover and cook for 6 hours..
- Later, add to a cup, 1 star anise, the mirin, salt and the juice of half the lemon. Give everything a good mix up..
- Peel the carrots and then using the peeler, slice it continually to create ribbons. Add this to a bowl. Then, take the pak choi leaves and stalks you put to one side, cut off the leaves and finely slice the stalks, then add to the bowl along with the carrot. Season with the seaweed (or salt) and then pour over the pickling marinade. Give everything a mix and put to one side..
- Add the rice to a pot of boiling water and boil on high for 10-15mins or until the rice becomes very sticky. Once ready drain as much of the water as you can..
- Lay the nori rough side up, on top of a piece of baking paper. Spread the rice across the top of the nori, leaving space at one end. Then layer over some of the pickled vegetables. Carefully roll the nori, using the paper to aid you, until you create your sushi roll..
- Shred the duck inside the slow cooker and give everything a mix. Then serve the duck. Slice the sushi rolls and serve alongside..
Rinse the rice if you need to (see notes above) and combine in a pot with the water. You can find online coupons, daily specials and customer reviews on our website. Online ordering menu for Duck Sushi. Welcome to Duck Sushi in Eugene, OR! Try our customer favorites, including the Rock and Roll Roll, Spider Roll, and our Chicken Teriyaki Bento!