Game & Port Pie. Ook op zondag en in de avonduren geleverd! Vandaag de dag is Wehkamp hét online warenhuis voor gezinnen. Play thousands of free online games: arcade games, puzzle games, funny games, sports games, shooting games, and more.
At Agame we add fun and free games Every day! Play the best free games, deluxe downloads, puzzle games, word and trivia games, multiplayer card and board games, action and arcade games, poker and casino games, pop culture games and more. Homicide Squad: Hidden Object & Matching Puzzle Game. You can cook Game & Port Pie using 19 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Game & Port Pie
- Prepare of The pie mixture.
- It’s 600 g of venison.
- It’s 600 g of other game (I'm using pheasant, partridge, pigeon, duck).
- It’s 150 g of pancetta.
- It’s 100 g of butter.
- It’s 2 of onions.
- It’s 3 of crushed garlic cloves.
- Prepare 600 ml of red wine.
- You need 400 ml of boiling water.
- Prepare 100 ml of Ruby Port.
- Prepare 25 ml of Worcester sauce.
- You need 1 of chicken stock cube.
- You need 1 of beef stock cube.
- Prepare of Good splashing of salt and pepper.
- It’s of For the pastry.
- It’s 550 g of plain flour.
- Prepare 275 g of diced butter.
- Prepare of Good pinch of salt.
- Prepare 7 tbsp of water.
Free + Sheriff of Mahjong: Match tiles & restore a town. Free + Bingo Blitz™️ – Bingo Games. Free + World of Tanks Blitz. Free + Dragon Awaken: Divine War.
Game & Port Pie instructions
- Start by separating your mixed game from your venison and then dice your meat into equal sizes and season thoroughly with salt and pepper..
- In a (very) large frying pan/wok, fry the pancetta, onion and the garlic cloves in 100g of butter until the onions start turning brown..
- Add the diced venison and cook for 5 minutes on a high heat. After the venison is seared, add the mixed game and cook for a further 5 minutes..
- Now combine both stock cubes with the boiling water and the Worcester sauce and add to the pan. Slowly pour the red wine and port evenly into the mixture and season once again..
- Now the pie mixture is complete, leave to simmer on a low to medium heat for 1 hour, stirring every 10-15 minutes..
- Whilst the pie mixture is simmering, mix the butter, salt and flour together until you make a consistency simmilar to breadcrumbs. Once achieved, combine with the water to make a smooth dough. Take two thirds of the dough, roll out over flour and line your baking dish. Use the remaining dough to make a lid for the pie..
- Once the mixture is cooked and you have your pie dish/dishes lined with pastry, scoop in the mixture with a good helping of the gravy that the meat has been cooking in. Place the pastry lid on the mixture, crimping around the edges. Finally, brush the pastry with egg for a glazed finish and put in the oven for 20-25 minutes at 200c..
- Now remove from the oven and serve with mashed potatoes, seasonal veg and a big helping of gravy made with the left over juices, enjoy!!!.
Gamesgames.com has a huge collection of free games. At GamesGames, you can try out everything from kids games to massive multiplayer online games that will challenge even the best of players. Instantly play your favorite free online games including Solitaire, Mahjong, Sudoku, Jeopardy, Crossword, Bridge and dozens more. Agame.com has thousands of free online games for both young and old. Play action, racing, sports, and other fun games for free at Agame.