triple chocolate cheese cake. An American-born beauty, the cheesecake gets upgraded with a triple dose of chocolate. It's in the crust, in the filling, and over the top. To help prevent cracks, turn off the oven and let the cheesecake sit inside for an hour.
Place the cream in a small saucepan and heat over medium heat until just simmering. Pour the hot cream over the chocolate and cover. This Triple Chocolate Cheesecake is rich, creamy, and decadent. You can have triple chocolate cheese cake using 21 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of triple chocolate cheese cake
- You need 16 oz of cream cheese.
- Prepare 16 oz of chirve goat cheese.
- You need 6 of egg whites.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- It’s 1/2 cup of cream.
- It’s of chocolate chocolate cookie recipe for crust.
- Prepare 1 cup of softend butter.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- It’s 2 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 2/3 cup of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 cup of semi sweet chocolate chips.
- It’s of chocolate ganache recipe.
- It’s 8 oz of semi sweet chocolate cut into very small pieces.
- You need 3/4 cup of heavy cream.
- It’s 2 tbsp of unsalted butter.
The chocolate cookie base is the perfect crisp foundation for the luscious, creamy filling. The whole thing is topped with none other than chocolate ganache. In a medium bowl, stir together the cookie crumbs, sugar, and cinnamon (if using) until blended. Drizzle with the melted butter and mix until well blended and the crumbs are evenly moist.
triple chocolate cheese cake instructions
- mix softened cream cheese and goat cheese in a bowl with sugar with a mixer til smooth add egg whites vanilla and cocoa til smooth and well incorporated pour into the cookie coated spring form cake pan cook on 200°F for 2hrs then let cool completely do not cook til it slits.
- pre-heat oven to 350°F in a large bowl beat butter sugar eggs and vanilla until light and fluffy combine the flour cocoa baking soda and salt stir into the butter mixture until blended mix in chocolate chips drop teaspoon rounds onto a greased baking sheet for 8-10min let cookies sit out and get hard over night place in a blender to crumble mix with a melted stick of butter then press to the bottom and up the sides of large spring form cake pan.
- place chocolate into a medium sized heat proof bowl set aside place cream and butter into a sauce pan heat until cream reaches a boil but don't let boil over immediatly pour over chocolate allow to stand for a few minutes without stirring then with a whisk stir gently not to add air until smooth and shiny cool cake all the way down in the fridge brush on a little ganache with a cake spatula or cake knife along the sides and top to seal in any crumbs its called crumb coat let stand for five minutes then place on wire rack with a cookie sheet at the bottom to catch access droppings the pour on ganache coat evenly.
- when you remove from spring form pan don't take the bottom piece off leave on.
The triple chocolate cheesecake is topped with a nice helping of chocolate ganache. Remember, if you're making the cheesecake the day before you plan to serve it, I'd still recommend making the chocolate ganache the day of. It doesn't take much time and is actually super easy to make — just mix melted chocolate and heavy cream! Spread glaze over top of cheesecake, just to the edge (some glaze may drip down side of cake). Add melted white chocolate; mix well.