Jelly and bbq sauce meatballs. Combine Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ sauce with grape jelly in crock pot. Add frozen meatballs to mixture and stir until evenly coated. Sauce will be simmering and meatballs will be heated throughout when done In a mixing bowl add the bbq sauce and grape jelly whisk the ingredients together until it's smooth.
The Best Meatballs With Grape Jelly And Barbecue Sauce Recipes on Yummly Add meatballs and stir until they are coated with the sauce. Enjoy as an appetizer or serve over rice for a main dish. You can cook Jelly and bbq sauce meatballs using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Jelly and bbq sauce meatballs
- Prepare 2 lbs of ground turkey.
- It’s 2 tsp of saracha.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- It’s 1/2 of sleeve crushed town house crackers.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ketchup.
- You need of Sauce——-.
- Prepare 1 bottle of sweet baby rays bbq sauce.
- Prepare 1 of big bottle of grape jelly (or homemade ones but grape is best).
In a medium bowl mix together the bbq sauce and grape jelly. Pour the bbq & jelly mixture over the meatballs and stir. Add BBQ sauce and grape jelly to pot – stir well to combine. Add meatballs to the mix – stir to fully coat with sauce.
Jelly and bbq sauce meatballs step by step
- Mix the ingredients for the meatballs..
- Bake in oven for 35 min at 375. Let cool and store in bag in freezer until you’re ready to make the sauce.
- Mix the two ingredients for the sauce and heat in deep pot on stove for a few min. Add meatballs and simmer on the lowest setting until ready to serve (just to heat through).
Once sauce begins to boil, lower heat. Grape Jelly – Any brand should work! BBQ Sauce – I really think it makes a big difference to use a bbq sauce that you really like. I always use Sweet Baby Ray's Original BBQ Sauce. Meatballs – Again, this is a time to use a meatball that you really like.