Chili, one more chili recipe. This simple homemade chili seasoning is made with a few. This is an easy chili recipe that you can throw in the slow cooker and forget about all day. Great topped with Cheddar cheese, crushed corn chips, and a dollop of sour cream.
This is an easy chili recipe that you can throw in the slow cooker and forget about all day. Great topped with Cheddar cheese, crushed corn chips, and a dollop of sour cream. This isn't your average chili, so be prepared to win your next chili cook off! You can cook Chili, one more chili recipe using 21 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chili, one more chili recipe
- Prepare of main ingredients.
- It’s 4 1/2 lb of ground chuck.
- It’s 8 oz of chopped leftover Boston butt pork stuffed with shallots stove top see recipe.
- Prepare 1/4 lb of smokey bacon.
- Prepare 1 lb of smoked sausage.
- Prepare 1 large of onion chopped.
- It’s 29 1/2 oz of can of kidney beans.
- Prepare of sauce.
- You need 23 1/2 oz of Ragu meat flavored sauce.
- It’s 3 can of tomato sauce fifteen ounces each.
- You need 1 can of twelve ounces of tomato paste.
- You need 12 oz of water.
- It’s 1/4 cup of wine your choice I used Shaolxing wine.
- It’s 1/4 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of salt.
- You need 6 tsp of granulated garlic powder.
- You need 6 tsp of ground cumin powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of onion powder.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of cayenne powder.
- It’s 2 tsp of Hungarian paprika.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of Hawaiian red Alaea sea salt.
This Is the BEST Chili Recipe. Add the minced garlic, chili powder, oregano, cumin, sugar, and salt, and stir until the vegetables are all coated with the spices. Cook the spiced vegetables for one more minute, stirring constantly. Heat the olive oil in a non-stick saucepan and cook the onion until slightly softened.
Chili, one more chili recipe instructions
- cook bacon, sausage onions together deglaze with wine remove all to a bowl add ground beef to pot brown drain.
- in a bowl add all the spices mix well.
- add spices to meat mix together.
- add ingredients for the sauce to meat and spices bring to boil let simmer for 30 minutes stirring occasionally.
Add the garlic and diced pepper and cook for another few minutes. Add the minced beef, brown and then drain off excess fat. Stir in all other ingredients, adding more or less chilli powder to your taste. If you're new to cooking, or you want to get back to basics, this dish is a great place to start. For extra depth of flavour we melt a small square of chocolate into the sauce, giving it a rounder flavour by enhancing the spices.