FRIED VERMICELLI. Add the rice vermicelli noodles and the Seasoning Sauce. Stir the rice noodles continuously to blend well with the sauce. Add the bean sprouts and scallions.
The hawker will saute some chopped garlic and onion with vegetable oil or lard, then stir-fried with a few shrimps, squid, and meat. Some hawkers also add an egg. The common seasonings are soy sauce, oyster sauce, tomato ketchup and sesame oil. You can have FRIED VERMICELLI using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of FRIED VERMICELLI
- You need 1 tbsp of white pepper.
- You need 3 tbsp of dice garlic.
- You need 3 cup of dice roasted duck optional.
- It’s 1 tbsp of oil.
- It’s 1 bunch of cut small chunk bak choy or bean sprout.
- It’s 200 grams of dried vermicelli.
- It’s of sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of hoisin sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of thai sweet cili sauce.
- It’s 1/2 cup of light soy sauce.
- You need 1 cup of water or stock.
- You need 3 tbsp of peri peri.
- It’s of garnish.
- You need 1 tbsp of fresh onion and scallion.
- Prepare 4 small of cherry tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 cup of baked spam optional.
Heat a large wok or fry pan over high heat until very hot. Transfer the sausage and shrimp to a bowl. Stir-fried cabbage vermicelli, seems to be a very simple stir-fried dish, but there are tricks to make it delicious. The fried vermicelli is not sticky or lumpy, the roots are distinct, and the taste of cabbage is also crisp, fresh and tender.
FRIED VERMICELLI step by step
- soak vermicelli with water for 2 minute till soft drain and set aside.
- with oil fry garlic and roasted duck then add sauce bring it to a boil then add vegetable.
- add vermicelli and pepper and mix well till sauce dry in medium heat.
- top garnish.
All the details are in the production process below, let's take a look! Deep frying rice vermicelli in a wok. Stir fry sliced shallots and garlic until fragrant. What a good idea to serve as an appetizer. Korean Stir-Fried Vermicelli, Japchae (a CEO's Recipe)