Mini Siew Pau / Roasted Bun. Home; Mini Char Siew Pau; Steamed. Freshly charcoal roasted juicy barbecued pork marinated with our secret sauce with our soft fluffy pau skin. Siew Pau is my family's favourite.
This Seremban Siew Paus are full of flavour. An added twist to our signature char siew pau with our succulent roasted pork. Our mini buns come with traditional fillings such as red bean and lotus paste, however, we also developed modern renditions of crowd-favourite black sesame and pandan coconut fillings. You can cook Mini Siew Pau / Roasted Bun using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mini Siew Pau / Roasted Bun
- You need of EASY BISCUITS DOUGH.
- It’s 2 cup of flour.
- Prepare 100 grams of cold cube butter.
- It’s 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare of CHINESE WINE FLAVOUR DUCK LIVER SAUSAGE AND ONION.
- It’s 2 large of dice onion.
- You need 4 stick of chinese wine flavour duck liver sausage /any Chinese sausage.
- It’s 1 dash of light soy sauce.
- Prepare of BASTING OPTION.
- It’s 4 tbsp of melt butter or eggwash or milkwash.
- It’s of GARNISH.
- It’s 1 tbsp of sesame seeds.
Our frozen mini steamed bun is perfect as bite-sized snacks. The smaller portions are also ideal for children. The buns are steamed by high heat to let the dough expand rapidly and burst open at the top, partially revealing the meat filling. This steamed pork bun is best to serve hot straight from the steamer.
Mini Siew Pau / Roasted Bun instructions
- STIR FRY DUCK LIVER SAUSAGE OR ANY CHINESE SAUSAGE OR *******OPTIONAL USE SALAMI /CHORIZO *****WITH ONION https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/404638-chinese-duck-liver-sausage-and-onion.
- stir fry in low heat dice sausage with onion with dash of light soy sauce till caramelise for about 10 minutes then set aside.
- FOR EASY BISCUIT DOUGH PLEASE VIEW THE ATTACHMENTS BELOW https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/335194-easy-biscuit-dough-eggless.
- mix well all ingredients then divide equally 4 part biscuit dough then divide equally into a small ball for ( mini siew pau ).
- flat dough into round shape and put 1 to 2 tbsp filling.
- fasten it then brush **(EGGWASH OR MILK WASH OR BUTTER ) top sesame and bake at 180 C / 356°F for 15 to 20 minute then baste again and top with sesame seed and bake another 5 minute.
- cover with foil if top start to brown too quickly.
The buns of the classic recipe are filled with the stir-fried trimmings of roasted pork butt which is slightly fatty but tender. Use fork to prick it all over. Grill the pork until cooked and charred. Brush the buns with egg wash… And sprinkle them with sesame seeds, if using. These Seremban Siew Paus are a kind of roasted buns with flaky and fragrance skin and the filling is sweet and salty.